Chapter 13

Riya

It's been week since I come back as Mrs. Khush Kapoor...

I mostly stay in my room only... In our room... mumma, papa doesn't talk much with me... or they don't talk at all

Whole day I study for my specialization... I have passed my Entrance exam but now I have to finalize college...

I was supposed to do that with Rohan only in Mumbai but I think now I'll be doing it here in Bangalore...

Khush usually ask me about my health and food... he is working much as well... every morning he wakes up before me and in night as well he do not sleep early...

Ruhi and nisha are studying as well but they are working also... they are in last year of their BFD (Bachelors in fashion design)

Siya ma make sure to check on me every now and then... we both drink our evening tea together... siya ma and dad are still love birds...

I have to talk to khush about my college... Right now it's already 10 but he is still not home... lunch and dinner will always be packed and send for him to office...

''Did you had your dinner?'' Khush asked as soon as he entered... I nodded and he went in closet to change his cloths...

Loose tie, coat in hand and folded shirt... he do look like eye candy to me... but when he wasn't handsome or hot for me? I have always find him hot and handsome...

We came out after changing and sat on bed. I asked ''Did you had your dinner?'' He nodded.

Now how do I say? What if he says no? No he has always supported my dreams. he.... ''What do you want to ask Riya?'' Khush asked taking me out of my dreamland.

''How do you know I want to ask something?'' I asked him back as I sat on bed. He replied ''I can still read you Riya... so now tell me what happened?''

''It is about my admission for MD... I have passed entrance exam but I have not finalized my admission not here or not even at Mumbai... it is last day tomorrow...'' i stopped while talking because now i don't know what i want? Like him to accompany me for it or I don't know...

He got up and went to his study table and come back with a file and gave it to me than said ''Your admission prosses is complete in here Bangalore medical college (Made up one) with Rohan. You just have to go tomorrow to submit your documents. I'll come with you tomorrow...''

Shocked... that is what I am... I asked him ''Too many questions... Rohan here in Bangalore? How did you know about it?''

He replied ''you may forget about that but I remembered about that. My PI has made file on you when I found you... it was mentioned there and as you know they are branching new hospital here so they both are buying new house next door only... so Rohan will study with you only...''

I nodded and asked ''What about Rohan's documents? Also why he didn't told me about this?''

Khush replied ''He has mailed his documents now and will submit them personally in three day on first day of college and why he didn't told you that I don't know... also I am sorry I forgot to mention about college and now you only hve three days for preparation...''