Chapter 5

Khush

I am dammmnnn sure after Tomorrow Abhay and Kave dii can live their life without thinking about me.

I ordered everything I needed. I asked mine and Abhay's PA to be present tomorrow.

I got all the information I needed. I also asked Abhay to be there.

I took shower and changed my clothes. I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

As it's nothing new for me I just got up and started to reply all the emails.

I don't know when I closed my eyes and slept. But I woke up with my phone ringing.

I checked it's 8 in morning. Wohhh I slept too long.

I picked up phone. It was from my PA.

PA : Good morning Sir. As you have requested everything is ready.

Khush : Good. I am leaving in hour so be ready.

PA : Yes sir.

I got up and took shower and got ready in my black suit with white shirt underneath.

I know this is not right but I want to be selfish this time. I want her back home safe. I just want her with me.

I left with my PA to the Riya's house. I pressed the bell and she opened the door.

Ohhhh god. Is she opening door for everyone without looking who is on other side.

I ignored that fact for a while and entered. She is still in her night dress. She will never change.

She said ''What are you doing here?'' I hold her left hand with my left hand show it to her and said ''I think this shows we are engaged so don't you think we should get married?''

She jerked away her hand and said ''I don't know you and I don't want to get married so please leave.''

I know she will say something like this only. I simply explained her ''Riya. I know you left home but what about everyone there who care about you and miss you?'' I tried soft way.

She didn't say anything. So I just continued ''Leave that. So you were studying medicine here only from last five years and after that you are working as general doctor in your friend's hospital.'' She just looked at me blankly.

''So let's see his parents died last year in accident and now Sharma brothers are handling their business alone without any guidance and with so many power hungry people. They want Kapoor's and Shekhawat's support or else they will not see good days for their hospitals.''

She asked ''What do you want khush?'' I smirked and said ''Marry me and I will guide them, help them. Or I can destroy them as well.''

She didn't utter a word. I just kept quiet and look around the house.

1 bhk home with so many medical books and skeleton. Riya finally became doctor. I am happy for her but I am hell angry on her.

She asked ''Why you want to marry me? I will come back home if you want. You don't have to marry me for that.''

No. As husband I can keep her back home for me for mumma papa. If she run away again than what will we do?

I shook my head ''You have to marry me Riya.''

She again got her mute button. Only this girl has this ability. I spoke so many words in just half hour. I don't even use this many words in my average day.

Nothing is good with my patience. I just hold out beg and told her ''Get ready in this Riya.we are getting married in two hours from now so just go and get ready. You know now if you don't marry me I will not only stop  helping them as well I will ruin them.''

She looked at me mirroring my emotionless face and took bag and left in one and only bedroom.

She knows me best. May be more than my mummy knows me. So she knows that I do what I say. She very well knows if she didn't marry me she will not like outcome. I get what I want by hook or by crook.

I will surely destroy everything. Every fucking thing. I have waited for six years but no now I don't have patience.

I looked around kitchen and I knew she didn't had her breakfast. I made my self black coffee and waited for her to come out.

She has nice kitchen. She has been always calm, cool and smart.

When she came back after getting ready. I forget all my anger. She looks best in this red dress. I knew she will look best in my choice of clothes and those juhmmar (Type of earrings) in her ears are looking best.

I love the way she looks so beautiful in simple outfits. Red dress, juhmmar, kangan Ohhh God. Her nose pin best.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

She said in low voice ''Khush think again. If you marry me ones you'll be not able to divorce me in future. Remember this please. Reconsider.'' I just shook my head and said ''I know what I am doing Riya.''

I held her hand and dragged her with me. I opened car door for her and made her sit. I went to other side and get in the car.

She didn't said anything and just stared outside. I told my PA to get us back to hotel.

I looked outside. I want to be selfish just for ones in my life. I just have to thought about everyone else before me.

Until I became three i and mummy have to stay away from every one for sefty. Even after I come back everyone loved me I know that but I found my peace with Riya. She helped me to connect with everyone.

Yes. I became unknowingly big brother to everyone. I have to keep everyone safe and all. I didn't mind anything until my dreadful 18th birthday. The day Riya left.

Abhay has always been my back. Only he knew what I gone through after Riya's departure.

Today I just want to be one time selfish and think about only me. I don't want to even think about Riya. Just my self.

I didn't know I had tears in my eyes until Riya asked ''Why are you crying?'' I just shook my head and cleaned my face. I looked away from her and calmed my self. Than I said ''Nothing you should worry.'' She nodded her head in daze. She also looked lost. I again lost in my thoughts with that.

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we reached. My PA shook me and said ''sir we reached.''

I nodded and got out of car along with Riya. I held her hand took her towards elevator.

My PA told me ''Everything is ready in your room I'll just go and get Abhay sir.'' I nodded and he left. I took Riya to my suite.

_____________________________

WILL THEY REALLY GET MARRIED OR THERE WILL BE SOME TWIST?

WILL KHUSH TORCHER RIYA?

_____________________________

What is weirdest food combination you have tried?
I had sev on pav bhaji also on dosa..... may that's weirdest thing I had eaten.