Chapter 4

Kave

Abhay left for Mumbai. He didn't even called me ones after reaching there. Why?

I don't know why but I can feel that he is avoiding me. He is avoiding me since last two months.

Today also he wanted to cancel spending time with me. He is handsome. So good looking and intelligent. Yes we are kind of childhood sweethearts but still I feel insecure. Why I will not be?

It is not like I don't trust him or his love but It's complicated. Riya and khush are engaged but we aren't. We were supposed to get engaged on his 18th birthday but many things happened and we never got engaged. That was our mutual dissison still I feel scared.

I fear sometimes that he will leave me. I just fear that's all. I called him but he messaged me instead that he is busy.

I know khush always stay busy in work but he doesn't involve anyone much. He will always take other's work to himself so other's can have time for their self.

That means Abhay is free still he is not responding to me. Why?

Should I call khush or not? What if he is busy. No. He is my brother. He will always be there for me.

I called him and he picked him on first ring. Look this is my brother. Always ready for me.

I started to speak directly.

Kave : That's like my bro. Your stupid friend is ignoring me but here my brother. He is boyfriend but no he does not have time for me while he is free but you have time for me whileyou are busy. I love you Khushuuuuu.

Khush : Stoppppppp. First don't call me khushuuuu. Second I was busy meaning I am free right now. Third My friend loves you so stop it. He must be really busy.

Kave : I will call you whatever i like and don't take your best friend's side.

Khush : dii. Please understand.

Kave : Ok then tell me why he is ignoring me from many days.

Khush : You are reading between lines which are not even real. Let me check and call you.

Kave : No. Open room's door in front of me.

Khush : Yes... No. I will call you back. bye.

And he cut the call. He cut the call as soon as I saw inside the room.

I swear I saw girl there. This brother of mine is saving his best friend.

I will teach lessons to both of them. They both will know who is the boss. Just I don't have my partner who will always help me to torcher them. I miss her.

I am not feeling good but I have to wait for Khush's answer.

I put on some movie and wait for answers.

Abhay

I was busy selecting ring when suddenly Khsuh opened the door.

He came to me and asked ''Why are you ignoring my sister?'' What? Did kave complained to him? Definitely she did.

He replied my unasked question ''Yes. Kave di just called me and had long chat with me about you ignoring her.''

I have already expected this. In fact I have expected this earlier. I smiled and said ''I am not ignoring her. I am just avoiding her so I can plan good engagement for her.'' Yes. I am planning to propose her. We will not get married right now  we will wait for .....
but I can't avoid this more.

My kave. I hope she likes it. Khush spoke ''Here you are selecting ring and there she is crying. Please call her.''

I nodded and ''yes. I will call her.'' He again said ''I am happy that you are getting forward in your life.'' No buddy not until I complete my promise.

I shook my head and said ''No. I am still keeping my promise. We are just having engagement no marriage.''

He tried to reason with me but no how can I live happily when my bestie is in pain.

Than he helped me in selecting rings than he asked something to salesgirl and than left after that.

I starred at diamond ring and thought about Kave. Shit kave.

I called her.

Kave : I hate you Mr.Shekhawat. go and have fun with your company. I am not important for you at all. Sometimes I feel you should get married to your company itself and not me. Do you even have slightest idea how much I was worried. I also have company to run still I am making time for us for family but you....

I stopped her at middle of her ranting.

Abhay : Stop. Miss Khanna. I am sorry but I was in meeting.

Kave : Yah. Khush messaged me that you were attending meeting about which he forgot.

Abhay : Hmmmmm. (Thank god she became little calm.)

Kave : I know my little bro never forgot about his meetings but as he is saying and as I love you so you are forgiven.

Abhay : I Love You Kave.

Kave : I Love You Too Abhay.

Abhay : You know you are my calmness. Where I feel best in the world. You are my home.

Kave : I know.

Abhay : Are you hurt because we are not making next step in our relationship?

Kave : No. I understand you and I am happy for us.

Abhay : Thank you.

We talked for a while and than I took shower.

As I was about to sleep but khush again came in my room.

He said ''I canceled deal with Sharma brothers. So we will leave tomorrow evening for Bangalore. I have to do something tomorrow you will just have to sign.''

I nodded and said ''Ok. I'll be there for you.'' He wanted to help those brothers than what happened? Whatever happened I will be with my friend.

_____________________________

WHAT KHUSH WANTS TO DO?

WHAT PROMISE HAS ABHAY MADE TO HIMSELF?

_____________________________

Does your parents talk about marriage and all?
Mine are does that.... but a less to me since I am youngest and there are many in line....