Chapter 12

Ruhi

With Nisha's behavior with Rohan I got to know that there is something between them but what?

She is playing with her food Rohan knows how pulao made by her teasts...

Rohan is 24 year old and he has been in Mumbai only from last 6 years with bhabhi and Mr. Sharma is also there and he is 26 years old so Nisha can't know Rohan through him as well...

We both were always together... study, dance class everything except one time... only one year back she went alone to Mumbai for internship at fashion house...

Yes... she knows him from there even if their professions are different but if she knows him from before than why she didn't know about Riya bhabhi...

Whatever...
I will look in it afterwards because she seems disturbed with Rohan in house...

Suddenly silent dining room became noisy courtesy to my di and jiju...

Kave dii and Abhay jiju came to join us for lunch... all the pleasantries happened and lunch went uneventful...

I was about to go with Nish to talk about rohan but khush bhai stopped me ''Ruhi come to my office.. I have something to discuss...''

I watched as Nish went to her room... I think I'll leave her on her own... i nodded to bhai and stood there only...

Me, Khush bhai, Abhay  Jiju and Mr. Sharma went to bhai's office...

Bhai took his chair and Mr.sharma other chair... now there was only one chair left so Abhay jiju spoke ''You take this chair sali sahiba...''

I chuckled and said ''Thanks but no jiju... you take chair I am fine standing and if I want to sit I'll took bin bag...'' he nodded and took sit and I stood by window while bhai and Mr. Sharma explained jiju about Mr. Sharma's hospitals...

Abhay jiju spoke ''I will not beat around the Bush. Everything seems fine but there is someone messing things and covering them up as well... We should not make deals with this type of hospital Mr. Sharma... but you are family so we will make deal...''

Mr Sharma cut him off and said ''I don't want favors in business as family Mr. Shekhawat...''

Bhai tried to make him understand ''We are making deal Mr. Sharma so what is problem?'' And argument started between them...

Bhai wants to help him as he and his family has done so much for Riya bhabhi... By their arguments I can say no one will back off so I have to do something...

I shouted ''STOPPPPPP...'' and all three stopped talking and looked at me... I started to speak ''I know what to do so just listen to me...''

Mr. Sharma spoke ''I thought you were designer Miss Kapoor... also your persuasion will not work as morning miss Kapoor...''

I smirked and replied ''I am designer Mr. Sharma but that doesn't mean I don't know how business work... I don't have MBA like you three but I have worked in office as much as you guys...''

Bhai and jiju supported me... bhai said ''She is working since she was fifteen Mr. Sharma so don't underestimate her...'' Jiju also said ''She is handling everything about studio on her own so I trust her as much as i trust khush...''

I smiled at them and said ''I have simple way... we have to start a new venture to know about who is money laundering from hospital...''

Mr. Sharma again spoke ''I told you before only I will not make deal with you guys as favors...'' god this men... he is getting on my nerves now...

I gave him tight lip smile and said ''Listen my plan first without interrupting because I am not as Patient as my brother and I don't do favors in business...''

He nodded and I continued ''You have big hospital in Mumbai and Hyderabad... it is quite name... so I think you are ready to open new hospital... may be in Bangalore... you can announce publicly that you are doing that with collaboration with Kapoor's and Shekhawat's...''

Mr. Sharma started to say something but I showed my hand and said ''To your board members you can say that we are ready to collaborate but after construction phase is over as we don't want to involve in construction... approvals, site selection and plan those things only will take atleast 2 months... in that phase you will do two big payments... one to buy land obviously and second to Kave di's company for planning...''

''So what are you trying to say that I take favor from Miss Khanna?'' I replied ''No... you need architecture firm to plan and you will choose someone you know... you'll pay exact fees for it just you'll get Kave di's famous friends and family 5% off... that too if she says...''

He nodded but bhai said ''Now I understand you want to use bade dadu's tricks... don't you?''

I nodded and continued ''This is tempting deal so everyone from board will agree but there won't be any real deal until next two months just some words... while doing those two payments I am sure we will catch betrayer... we can keep eye during first payment than we'll catch him during second payment with Khanna's... ''

Mr. Sharma smiled and said ''I must say you have amazing plan Miss Kapoor... I think we should go with this only...''

Khush bhai nodded and said ''I am good with that only and as family we can do this mr. Sharma... I'll visit site and everything with you to show but every decision will be yours only...''

Abhay bhai objected ''No... Ruhi will be present from both Kapoor and Shekhawat... She is mind of this plan so I think she would be better advisor for this...''

Khush bhai seemed skeptical ''What about her studio Abhay?'' Jiju asked me ''You can manage both right Ruhi?''

I don't have to make my self work as hard as donkey for this I just have show up for some meetings but Kave di and jiju's marriage is also in two months... but u will meet rohan more... I can solve problem and make nish happy...

I replied ''I can do that and I am share holder in both companies so I don't think anyone will challenge my authority...''

Khush bhai also agreed and after that we discussed our plan, number and financial status...

At dinner time Rohan came to call us for dinner and we wrapped things up...

When I reached dining room I saw nish missing and Shivani chachi complaining about that... I told her ''Chachi... she is just tired and I told her to rest so send dinner to her room only... tomorrow morning she'll be ok and present for breakfast...''

They got worried but I made them understand... Nish need time alone but just tonight... tomorrow morning I have to do something...

Dinner went uneventful and after that Mr. Sharma and Rohan left for Mumbai...

_____________________________

ISN'T OUR RUHI IS SMART?

WHY ABHAY MADE RUHI WORK WITH REHAN?

_____________________________

SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT THIS TWO MONTHS OR START DIRECTLY AT ABHAY AND KAVE'S MARRIAGE? PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS...