Chapter 7

Khush

I can not believe now I am married man. Riya khush Kapoor. Best. I love the way her name sounds.

I can never regret marrying Riya but I know this six year made me too aloof and this time Riya is also aloof to bring me back. I don't know what future hold for us but I just want her in front of me and whole world to know that she is mine.

I took her hand and we all three went to top floor. We got on board and chopper took us back to Bangalore.

Whole time I looked at Riya. I can see emotions changing in her eyes as she gaze at Bangalore from top.

I had already informed everyone to come home as it's important.

When we reached our company's professional photographer was already there. Back to reality.

I asked them to tack mine and Riya's photo. He took it as I held Riya by her waist. There was a cloth but I can feel the way she shivered at my touch. I love that I still have same effect on her.

I told them to publish it with lines

''KHUSH KAPOOR AND RIYA KHURANA GOT MARRIED IN PRIVATE CEREMONY.''

and post this photo with it. I made sure it comes in every news channel in one hour. I choose to land little away from home so Riya can look at city first and may be calm her self. I just hope everything goes well.

We all three got in our car and started our journey to home. No one actually spoke anything. As we were reaching I can see riya getting tensed.

She suddenly said ''I don't want to go back there. I don't belong there khush. Please can we not go there.'' I can understand her nervousness. I still don't know her reasons to run away back then but I know she have to face them.

I looked into her eyes and say ''Mrs. Khush Kapoor belongs only there and that's you so you belong there only.''

She stared at me and than just nod and looked away. As we pulled in our house she started to look everywhere remembering things and moments of our old life.

I asked Abhay ''Can you go in and get all the things prepared to welcome Mrs. Khush Kapoor until than I can talk with family. You can sand them at entrance only.'' He nodded and left.

I looked at Riya. She is still looking everywhere. I cleared my throat and said ''Let's go in.'' She just nodded and we both come out from car. I opened door for her and took her hand in mine and drag her until threshold.

As we reached entrance I can see every member there. Some looked happy seeing Riya while papa and mumma looked happy as well angry and sad.

Papa spoke ''Why did you bring her khush? She thinks we are nothing to her.'' I can see hurt in trio's eyes but I can't comment on that.

Even mumma backed papa and said ''Yes khush. You should have let her roam around out there.'' I shook my head and said ''I didn't bring your daughter mumma papa I have bought my wife.''

I can see everyone's shocked face. I said ''I know I shocked you all but I hope you can accept my marriage.'' At the same time Abhay came with maid holding many things.

Mummy saw this and said ''We'll discuss this leter. First let them in.'' Trying to handle situation. I know mummy will accept this. Than she did our 'Aarti'.

She asked riya to kick glass of rice and than come inside printing her foot print. Riya did that and we both enter inside.

As we reached living room dad took me near him. I just looked at riya to assure her and went with dad to corner. He asked ''How much she was ready to come back?''

I said with my head low ''Zero.'' Dad asked me ''You forced her to marry you?'' I scratched my neck and said ''Kind of.'' Before dad can scold me Abhay came to my rescue.

He said ''Uncle. Trust your upbringing and my friendship.'' Dad just nodded and said ''You guys should better make it fine.'' And he left to be by mummy's side. I thanked Abhay throughout my eyes and left to be by Riya's side.

I held Riya's hand and looked at everyone's eyes. Every elder seemed hurt looking at Riya that she didn't counted them as hers and younger ones looked hurt and happy and what not.

I spoke ''I know it's sudden but please accept it.'' No one said anything and remained same.

I looked at Riya and said ''Go back to our room. I will come in a while.'' She nodded and looked at her old room's side.

I whisper yelled at her ''Riya. You are my wife. Go to our room.'' She looked at me blankly and just went towards lift. I waited until she left. I can't say between mumma papa and riya so until they solve everything I can ask everyone to accept her as my wife.

Than I looked at everyone and said ''I know you all are hurt by what happened back than and still angry on Riya but it wasn't her fault only. We don't know anything. Even I my self is hurt but she was practically child back then We all know that. I know it will take lot of time to accept everything but atleast till than treat her as my wife.''

Mumma papa looked and me said ''Your wife Khush.'' I just pleaded with my eyes and they just nodded.

Everyone nodded and said that they will try not to bring anything until mumma papa and riya are ready to talk.

Mummy said ''I treat her as daughter only as I never thought of her as daughter in law even back than so I will treat her as daughter only now as well.'' I smiled at mummy.

Than papa and dad's phone rang and they listened whatever other person said than looked at each other.

Dad asked me ''Did you made it public?'' I nodded and they all took out their phones to check that.

Everyone Twited positive congratulations for that as I have posted from my official account as well.

I saw that in hour only our share got lift by 50%. All of our company's got high share rates.

Abhay suddenly asked one maid to call Riya back here. I frowned.

Veer mamu looked at him and said ''No Abhay. If you want you don't have to do it today.'' Abhay shook his head and said ''I promised and Rajput never breaks his promise also I think Kave deserves this''

Than it tricked me. He has bought ring yesterday. Mamu must have talking about proposal only. I smiled at that thought.

_____________________________

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE?

HOW WILL KAVETA REACT TO ABHAY'S PROPOSAL?

WILL EVERYONE BE ACCEPTING AND HAPPY?

_____________________________

I am beach person...
You guys are?