Chapter 6

Abhay

I woke up next morning with Kave's call. We talked our sweet nothings to each other than left to get ready for our own busy days.

I took shower and got ready in simple jeans and tshirt. As Khush told me yesterday itself that we don't have any formal meetings today. He just need me for something in noon.

I still had two hours so I started to reply my emails.

I was working when Veer uncle called me.

V : Hello.

A : Hello uncle.

V : Are you busy? I hope not because I want to talk something important.

A : I am not busy uncle. We can talk.

V : Good. So tell me what's going between you and my daughter?

A : (I became hesitant because everyone even in country knows that Abhay Shekhawat and Kaveta Khanna love each other) we love each other uncle.

V : That I know but she is usually disturbed nowadays. We both know who must be reason behind it.

A : I know uncle.

V : I don't want to be nossy in your life but I think now you both should think about getting married.

A : Uncle.

V : I know all those reasons but atleast have engagement. Give her more time. Make her happy. I don't want my daughter to be unhappy.

A : I have already bought ring uncle. I was searching for that only keeping it surprise.

V : that's good. When are you doing honors?

A : (I know he is worried for Kave and I also can't wait to call her my fiancee) I promise uncle that I will propose her today itself and Rajput never breck their promise.

V : I am satisfied with your answer and as you know you guys have everyone's blessings.

A : thank you uncle.

V : call me papa like Kave.

A : yes papa.

Than he cut the call. I got up and looked at ring I got for Kave. It's best ring. She like heavy ring and as my bride she should get one so I have gotten her big blue diamond ring. It has mine pair as well same like her but it's way simpler than her.

I didn't know when time flew and Khush's PA knocked on my door. He informed me that khush requested my presence in his room. I nodded and just pur my jacket and put ring there only.

I went with him and I asked him ''What is he doing anyway today?'' He replied ''Sir is getting married today.''

What? That cunning man. I hope he isn't doing anything he shouldn't do. I asked his PA ''just tell me he is not doing for any stupid deal because I know he can only be happy with one girl and she is not here.''

He shook his head and said ''Sir canceled every meeting today to marry.'' Now I am angry on my stupid friend I just asked ''Who the hell is he marrying?''

He replied ''Ma'am is doctor here at the hospital which we had meeting today. I exactly don't know who is she but sir seems determined to marry today only.''

I quickened my pace and rushed to his room. I got shocked seeing the other person there.

Riya Khurana.

Where the hell he found her. I am so happy that he finally found her but she agreed to marry him? Because if she was ready and happy than she shouldn't have run away back than.

Khush saw me and said ''Everything will be answered just come here and first have your lunch.'' I nodded and just took sit beside him.

He served me. He looks happy today. He served Riya's plate as well and said ''First eat. You didn't had anything from morning and I am already angry so don't make me repeat it.''

She just looked at him once and started to eat. He watched as we both ate. He hardly ate anything in anger and happiness. I am happy seeing him happy.

Than staff came and cleaned everything after that two lawyers came. I know them. They are our legal team members but new ones who will not know how Riya Khurana looks.

Khush held my hand and said ''Bhai I want you to be witness for my wedding.'' He'll call me bhai only when he wants something badly. Even Riya knows this.

Last time he called me bhai when he cried five years ago after that he never asked something from me but I couldn't helped him back than but now I can so I will that too without thinking.

I just nodded and he told lawyers to start proceeding. They asked them to sign first and after that to me, My PA and His PA. we all signed and than they told that Now Riya and khush are married.

Khush took out two boxes from his pocket and placed them on table. He opened first box and took out nuptial chain and tied it around Riya's neck.

Than he opened next box and took pitche of sindur from the box and filled her hairline. No one spoke anything while whole process apart from lawyers.

Riya just touched her hairline and got lost in her own thoughts. I just don't know what to say!

I took Khush to the corner after lawyers and our PA left from there. Riya just sat down there on couch.

I asked ''I know your happiness lays with Riya and hers as well but this six year must have changed many things Khush.''

He said ''I know whatever I did is most selfish thing but as husband I can keep her there make sure she is safe I can have my peaceful sleep. I just saw her yesterday and lost my self but I saw that she still wears our engagement ring. I know I shouldn't assume things but still it's complicated. I just want to be selfish one time and have her back in my life in front of me nothing more.''

Only I know how much my friend suffered in this. I don't know what do say but I am sure I want my friend to have peace. I said ''I am with you. Now tell me what we have to do?''

Khush hugged me first and than replied ''We'll leave for home. We can click photo and give it to media announcement and I will ask everyone to be at Kapoor's.''

I nodded and we both come back. He said ''Riya. We'll leave for home.'' She nodded and got up. He held her hand we left for top floor.

I just hope everything went well. Everyone back home is angry on Riya. I don't know how they all will react.

Riya is also sister to me so I just hope they both stay happy.

_____________________________

HOW'S THE TWIST?

KHUSH IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN I HAVE SHOWN BECAUSE HE ALWAYS CONTROL IN FRONT OF RIYA. BUT RIYA DO KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH KHUSH CAN BE DANGEROUS.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED THAT SHE RAN AWAY?

_____________________________

I am vegetarian.
What about you guys?