Chapter 10

Ruhi

I know everyone is worried for me as I am youngest in family. Also... I don't want to get married, not because it is bad thing but I just feel it requires too much things from you and i am not that type... too many emotions i can't handle them.

I try to make Riya bhabhi comfortable as much as i can during breakfast.

As we were about to finish our breakfast I heard loud scream for Riya bhabhi.

We all looked back and I saw two men. One who was shouting in jeans tshirt and other one in formal suit.

We all got up and that shouting guy came running towards Riya bhabhi and held her shoulder's.

He asked her ''Where the hell were you Riya?'' We all just looked at her and then we all heard again a high pitch voice. My brother's voice...

Khush bhai said ''I will appreciate if you will leave my wife from your death grip Mr. Rohan Sharma.'' And he came and stood beside bhabhi. Ohhh so he is the one for whome bhai went to Bombay. Other one must be elder brother Rehan Sharma.

Than Rehan sharma spoke ''Right Mr.kapoor she is your wife and Khurana princess.'' Than he held his Brother's hand and said ''that doesn't mean we are nothing to her. She is sister to me and she got married in one day so I  think we have right to talk to her.''

Bhai smirked and said ''I never said that you can't talk to her I just told him to not hold her tightly but yes I am possessive for her since childhood but also I will never mind she having true friends.''

Than bhai turned towards bhabhi and told her ''You take them to the garden and talk. Also ask them to stay so we can do our pending meeting as well.'' Bhabhi nodded and took both of them to garden.

After that bhai turned to everyone and said ''They are Sharma brothers. Owners of NR hospitals. Riya was under care of Sharma family from six years and they both are her friends as well brothers. They took care of our Riya in time of need.''

After that he left to his study. Nisha spoke ''I will go and arrange food for them if they are staying.'' And she went away.

Why she is behaving indifferent now. Godddddddd. Leave her for now. 

They both seem fine. Older one is kind of straight forward but I am thankful that Riya bhabhi wasn't alone out there. After breakfast everyone went to work...

Khush bhai didn't ate his breakfast so I prepared one plate for him and went to his study with his breakfast....

When I reached there he was quite busy in his work... I have privilege to enter without knocking. Only I have this privilege...

I put breakfast in front of him and he looked at me... I said ''Eat breakfast...'' he nodded and I sat there looking through files....

I was reading same file as he was reading before I came... God... sharma family do have backstabbing people... I just hope they don't have to face them...

Just one file and I know about all of them... I was so engrossed with file that when bhai called me I got shocked ''It's bad isn't it?''

I nodded and said ''Yes... it is... someone is messing with numbers to make report clean so they can hide money laundering...''

Khush bhai spoke ''Yahh... I wasn't going to invest in S Hospitals but they have helped Riya in worst times so I should help them and it isn't even that bad...''

I nodded and asked ''You are still angry on Riya bhabhi right?'' Bhai chuckled and asked me back ''Why do you think so?''

I smiled and replied ''I know you bhai... you aren't calling her doll so that means you are still angry on her...''

Bhai rotated his chair and got up than said ''You tell me how do you want to solve this problem in S hospitals?''

He is trying to change topic means I am right.... ''Old way brother they are best...'' still I answered.

He smiled and asked ''How's your collection coming along?'' I replied him ''We are just working on some unfinished designs and showstopper design...''

As I was answering him there was a knock on the door... bhai replied ''Come..''
Riya bhabhi with Both the mr. Sharma came....

I smiled at bhabhi and said ''I am leaving bhai... you continue with your meetings also should I send anything?''

Bhai replied ''Yes... Send three coffees and breakfast for Mr. Shar.....'' Elder Mr. Sharma interrupted ''No... Mr. Kapoor it's fine...''

What the hell is that? I replied even before bhai or bhabhi can ''Mr. Sharma it is breakfast time and no one goes without having food from our home so just inform your preference also you guys are having lunch as well so also inform those preferences as well...''

Mr. Sharma looked at me amusingly and replied ''Anything with black coffee will be fine for both of us...'' I nodded and left with Riya bhabhi...

Riya bhabhi said ''I loved it how you made Rehan shut up and accept... you did wonders Ruhi....'' I just smiled and said ''bhabhi you go and have rest I'll go to kitchen to send breakfast.''

Riya bhabhi denied and said ''You go and work on your designs... I'll send breakfast and also I'll talk with Siya Ma...'' I just nodded and went away.

I went to studio room to design outfits for our next collection. We are not kind of launching them now but we just make them little by little.

We select best from them for our first collection launch. I worked for an hour and than Nisha came in.

I just reminded her ''Nish. It is sunday means we have to work hard on this designs today. Don't you think you are slacking?''

She held her ears and replied ''I know but can we please work in livingroom... please pretty please with cherry on top.''

God this girl... I asked her reasons but she just weaved it off... than took me to livingroom.

We both sat there around table on floor while sketching and working on tab.

_____________________________

KHUSH IS STILL ANGRY....

RUHI HANDLED WELL REHAN... WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

WHAT IS NISHA COOKING?

_____________________________

I love web series more than movies or serials...

I love books more than any series or movies...