I walk over to the barn that my siblings had disappeared into. It was eerie dark even for my liking. I just about shut the door when the lights went on.

" SURPRISE".

I nearly screamed. Then they saw it was only me.

"Well, the surprise is ruined".

" Where is Felicity?" mom said.

"Outside getting some air. She is a little nervous and feeling sick" I say. I could tell both my sisters were thinking by the look on their faces. I was trying to work out what they were thinking. I notice my boys in the corner nearby talking with their cousins.

"Oh. They don't know yet" I hear someone say.

"No". No one spoke for a while. " I would like it kept that way until I speak to them".

There were a few nods.

"OK".

" KNEW IT".

"Yeah, we know the signs".

"Congratulations".

" Ssshh" as I look over at my sons.

"You knocked her up on the cruise".

"No" I quickly say. Then I sigh "My birthday actually".

" Congratulations, bro" as I get a slap on the back by my other two brothers. Jon hugs me. He is always too kind.

"Go and find out if she is okay. It can be daunting meeting the family especially our huge clan" says Mom "Come back when she is ready".

I nod and leave to go and find Felicity. I did find her where I left her by my car.

" Are you alright now?" I came up behind her.

"Maybe".

" I'm going to make you feel better. They say come back when you are ready".

"I'm sorry for ruining your family meetup".

" You didn't ruin anything. They wanted to meet you" I sigh "They wanted to celebrate our engagement. Oh my sisters have cottoned on to why you are feeling sick. Nothing gets past them or my mom". As I bury my head in the crook of her neck. " They know. They worked it out".

"Oh".

" It will be okay. But for now come with me, I wanna make you feel better. Come with me". I move from Felicity and grab her hand. I am going to make her feel good.

I start off towards the barn nearby. I open the barn door and slip inside pulling Felicity in too. There was a lot of hay bales in the barn.

"Why are we in here?" she asks.

" Why did you think we are here?".

"Oh".

" We are going to do it in the hay".

"But...".

" I love your innocence. It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be hot".

"But someone will come and find us".

" We are going up there" I point to the next level. "No one will see us. You have to live a little and let loose. Be wild and less uptight like my brother".

" Maybe shoulda gone out with him then". Well, that hurt.

"HEY! There is one problem with that".

" Yeah yeah. I know".

"Come on. Not much time" I grab her hand and lead her up the steps to the next floor of the barn behind the bales.