The Human's Attack

Happy late Valentine's Day! I hope you all had fun! Now you ready to read about how Gon and Killua are torn apart because of poison?

Trigger Warnings: PTSD, Mentions of r@pe/ab*se

———————————————————————————

24 Hours Earlier...

Gon's POV

"What's this place?" I asked Eden, staring at the vast walls covered in various plastic objects. She had me buy a day-pass, a harness, a belay device with some carabiners, and some of the most uncomfortable shoes I had ever worn. They were so tight and skinny! Not to mention ugly, Killua wouldn't even look at me in these things! I wanted his eyes to always be on me!

Well, me and the shower.

Eden brought me to a separate room that was empty, but a lot smaller than the main area. "A climbing gym. Works wonders for building up your strength, problem-solving skills, cardiorespiratory endurance, balance, flexibility, and patience. Chances are you'll be climbing inorganic objects to get to Killua, which is why I took you here instead of to a mountain."

"Oh, so, what am I supposed to do?"

She sighed, irritated with my cluelessness. It was pretty obvious, but I just wanted to make sure. "You climb the walls. This room is gonna be your warm-up. You just have to do a silent trapeze around the entire room three times and then we can get into the actual climbing. Shouldn't be too difficult."

"A silent what now?"

Eden stepped up to the wall and grabbed two separate red holds before lifting herself up so she was standing on the rocks. "A silent trapeze. You can't match your hands or feet, move more than one limb at a time, cross your limbs, or make any noise. If you fall off, you have to start over. Watch me."

Using one arm, she reached out and grabbed ahold of another red rock. She moved her feet along with her and didn't once touch the floor. It really didn't look too hard. Soon, she reached the purple holds which looked to be slightly more difficult as tons of the rocks were shaped as either sea creatures or hands. But yet again, she made it across with ease, never once breaking any of her previous rules. In a matter of seconds, she reached a blue wall. This one seemed to be the hardest of them all. There were only three footholds and the handholds looked like they were really hard to hold onto. At one point, she had to do the Chinese splits as to not match her feet. It was insane.

Once she had completed the blue wall, she moved to a much easier-looking wall where she trapezed all the way to the emergency exit door. Though, instead of stepping off the wall and walking to the other side to finish the trapeze like a normal person, she reached across the wall with her left hand before bringing her other limbs over one by one. Was she really expecting me to do that too?!

Immediately after she crossed the door, she had to climb around a corner and step on a rock that looked like a lion's head. She made it to a part of the wall that stuck out with a pointy corner that she had to make it around. She used a lot of the holds above the ledge for her hands but kept her feet low. Probably so that she made sure I wouldn't risk my safety by going any higher on the walls without using the ropes.

After that, she trapezed across more purple holds, except this group had baby heads, it was pretty weird. They looked like great holds though! The purple holds were a small section that quickly transferred to red, log-like holds. What was hard about those was that she immediately had to go from those to a wall with thin holds that formed a tree. They didn't have any grip whatsoever! How in the world was anyone supposed to get across that?! And it wasn't even the worse part! The wall next to it was another blue wall, but this one looked even harder. There was a huge gap between the handholds and the footholds seemed too tiny for anyone to hold onto. After that, it was smooth sailing. An easy wall with green holds turned into a small overhang with blue holds.