The Vampire In The Arena

Me: To start the plot or to stall more? The most important question to ever grace this undeserving Earth.

My Brain: What the hell are you talking about?

Me: .................Yes

Okay, welcome to the chapter that will likely tear down every plan I have for this story because I wanted some sort of fluffy cuteness! Yay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killua's POV

"Woah! It's so big!" Gon exclaimed in utter awe the second the building came into view. "Hey, Kitty? What floor did you say you got to?"

I pointed towards the top of the building, "I got to the 200th floor before I quit."

"That's amazing!" Zushi, who decided to travel along with us while we were here, gasped. "It's an honor to be in your presence!"

I just shrugged in response, I mean... what are you supposed to say to that?

"Let's see... right now, our goal should be to get to the 200th floor again, that way we can ensure that we have enough money, do you think you're up for that?" I asked Gon. In all honesty, I had no idea how much the present would cost, but, I'd assume they were pretty expensive, especially one for someone as powerful as me.

"Yeah!" Gon seemed happy enough to be beating up more than 20 people over the course of a few weeks.

"Okay, do you have a phone?" I asked, Gon nodded. "Great, text your aunt that we won't be back for approximately two months."

"Two months? I thought you said we'd be gone for a few weeks," he frowned.

"I said that when I was planning on being the only one coming," I explained. "For you, we'll have to spend some of the money buying food and a place to stay until we reach the hundredth floor. Not to mention that you didn't have much time to train, you might not win all of your rounds."

He sighed with a small laugh, "You have no faith in me."

I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me, "You know that's not true... I just don't want you to underestimate your opponents. You're strong, Gon. Trust me."

He smiled happily, "I know! I just wanted compliments!"

I chuckled, "Aw~ Is your Kitty not giving you enough compliments?"

"No, no he is not," Gon declared.

"But, the fewer compliments you get, the more special they'll feel," I argued.

He huffed, "But, they always feel special when they come from you."

I rolled my eyes playfully and led the two boys to the giant building commonly known as Heavens Arena. There was a long line we would have to wait in before we began fighting. I dragged us towards the back of the line, where we'd probably be for the next few hours. The line was really long.

"This is gonna take forever!" Gon whined.

"Yes, this is the perfect test for our patience!" Zushi said determined to find some sort of bright side.

"Yes, you two stay here, I'm gonna get us some ice cream."

"Okay! I want vanilla!" (After like 30 chapters, we're finally giving vanilla a chance for greatness) Gon exclaimed after me.

I nodded signifying that I'd heard him and turned to Zushi, "And you?"

"Ah! Anything is fine!" I nodded and walked out of the building towards the nearest ice cream shop. But as I was leaving, I heard Zushi whisper, "Is it okay for him to be eating ice cream? I thought you said that eating makes him hungrier."