The Vampire's Discovery

Hey! How are you guys doing?

So, I actually have a really important question for you guys... Um, if I were to try to write a 'real' book, do you think any publishers would take an interest in my writing?

Trigger Warning: Ethan, Mentions of and suggested r@pe/ab*se

—————————————————————————————————

The Woman's POV (I really need to give her a name)

I stared at him, he was covered in blood, likely from the training. He grabbed my arm and I was suddenly on his bed, in his room. His eyes were determined as they bored into my soul, searching for his answer.

"K-Killua... I don't think you want to hear it. It'll only make it more painful for you. You can't do anything right now anyway, right?"

"Like hell, I don't wanna hear it," he snapped. "I waited for two months to hear why he's been suffering so much and why I can't help him, you are not going to deny me answers now."

I gulped at the threat in his voice. It was part of our deal, but what if it tipped him over the edge? What if that information made him so stressed he killed himself? Still, a promise was a promise and he had saved my son.

Shivering, I grabbed his hand and said, "He's with another vampire. I was watching them for quite a bit, so I'm pretty sure I've got a good take on the matter. At first, he seemed to just be jealous of you. He told Gon to forget about you and got mad at him whenever he spoke your name. But then he started talking about how Gon was inferior to him and how if he weren't your blood donor, you wouldn't have had a use for him and killed him. After that, it started becoming more physical. He chained Gon up to the bed and had sex with him until Gon had passed out from the pain and screaming. If I recall correctly, Gon always loved it when you bit him?"

"Y-yeah," he answered shakily. His eyes were wide and he looked positively horrified. He looked to be on the brink of tears.

"This guy, I don't know what he did when he bit him, but it had Gon going limp from the pure pain of it. He was terrified and crying. Whenever he complained or asked him to stop because he just couldn't take anymore, he would be punished. Sometimes he'd have to eat some sort of mystery meat, sometimes he'd have to watch as the vampire tortured and killed people, sometimes he'd be whipped or slapped, I think he even broke his arm once. Gon was only allowed social interaction with people who made fun of him and ridiculed him, otherwise, he was kept with the vampire guy at all times."

Killua was trembling and he seemed to be almost frozen in place, incapable of coherent speech. Sighing, I pulled his hand and guided him so that he was laying down against me as I lightly rubbed his back. He started sobbing into my shoulder, begging that it wasn't true. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, clinging to the only comfort he'd probably get in this household.

"H-he doesn't deserve that. Why couldn't I have just kept him and made him happy? Why was I so damn stupid? He deserves so much more. Tell me you're lying. Please, he's not suffering like that. He's not being forced to go through that."

I hushed him softly, "Shhh, it's okay. You'll save him. He'll be okay. That boy's strong, he'll survive this."

A sharp pain rushed through my neck as I felt him bite me, probably to let his feelings out in the least violent way he knew how to. Sighing, I accepted his pain. He needed an ally, someone who could help him through knowing the one he very clearly loved was in a great deal of pain because of his decision. And while, after he almost killed him that one time, I would likely never be able to fully accept their relationship, I was more than willing to fill that position.