Chapter 15: Back to Camp Half-Blood

Amara stepped off the train, feeling sick. She scanned the crowd for Ricky and eventually found him with Alana. She yanked him aside and he said his goodbyes and followed her. Amara strolled around for a little while and finally found a quiet alleyway. She snapped a finger at Ricky. At first, he looked confused, but then he understood. He grabbed Amara, which she found disgusting. If she wasn't going to vomit before, she definitely would now. Shadows crept around them٫ whispering things like٫ set me free or you have reached your doom. Ricky and Amara walked to Camp Half-Blood's borders in silence. Everyone was waiting for them with sparkling eyes and at the perfect time, Ricky fell forward and his face hit the dirt.

"So how has Hogwarts been?" Ruoshui asked while checking Ricky's pulse.

"It's been...uh...fine. It's been fine" Amara replied, thinking about everything that had happened during these past few months. Nico carried Ricky over to the Apollo cabin, leaving Ruoshui and Amara alone.

Ricky's POV

I woke up in the infirmary. I squinted to see where I was.

Will Solace stood over me, and said, "Well, look who's woke up!" I grumbled and stood up. I winced. Why did my arm hurt? Will cringed, and said, "Yeah, forgot to tell you... You kinda sprained your wrist when you fell..." His voice trailed off.

Nico stood at the doorway. I got back onto the bed. Yay, time for a bedtime story! I thought sarcastically.

Nico asked, "What happened? How was it at Hogwarts?"

I sort of mumbled "Uhh, yeah it was ok, classes are boring. I failed History of Magic since I can't read anything, and then Amara and I got attacked by some venti, and then..." I saw something move at the doorway. I glanced over. It was... gone?

Nico looked at me, concerned. "You okay?" he asked. I ignored him and walked towards the doorway.

Nico said, "There's nothing there. You're seeing things... Maybe you should get some rest.

"I'm fine!" I exclaimed as I saw something move again. "There's something here, I know it... Or... I sense it..." Nico was confused now. I felt the urge to run, but I don't know where. I was going to trust my instincts for once and do whatever it's telling me to do. I ran to the fountain. A small voice in my head said, "Go to... Percy."

At that point, I was starting to think I was going insane. I ran to Cabin 3. Percy wasn't there. I was getting anxious. I ran to the training fields, but he wasn't there either. Where was he?! The voice in my head said, "Underground..." I stopped.

Percy was underground? Nico rushed up to me. I exclaimed, "Percy is underground! Trust me! Help me dig!" Nico looked at me like I was insane, which I probably was, but he started digging. Until we reached a... Is that metal?

"We're almost there!" I said, getting more and more excited. We punched a hole through the metal. I peered carefully. A- A hideout of cyclopes? AND PERCY CAPTURED IN IT!?!? I called for an emergency camp meeting.

3rd POV

After a few minutes of silence, Amara said, "I better go check on Ricky," and she dashed off to the infirmary, but he wasn't there. She scanned the room over and over again, but no luck. She ran to Will's side.

"Oh hey Amara!" he said cheerfully.

"Where is he?" Amara asked eagerly, "Where is Ricky?"

"I honestly don't know. He dashed out of the infirmary, faster than a chariot. No luck in the infirmary. She noticed Chiron, Annabeth, and Rachel sitting by the training fields. I jogged over.

"Have any of you seen Ricky?" Amara said, catching her breath. Just when they were about to talk, someone called a camp meeting. Annabeth, Chiron, and Amara rushed over to the Big House.

As soon as they walked in, Ricky screamed, "SO GUYS LISTEN, THERE'S A SMALL GROUP OF CYCLOPS UNDER THE TRAINING GROUNDS FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GO DESTROY THEM REEEEET!"

"What has that magic school done to him?" asked Rachel Elizabeth Dare AKA the Oracle of Delphi.

"It's not what the school has done to him, it's what Wyatt has done to him," Amara said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

Amara just stared at Ricky in disbelief, but soon enough Chiron told a small group of fighters consisting of Nico, Annabeth, Clarisse, Ruoshui, Ricky, and Amara to fight the cyclops.

Clarisse dropped down into the hole and slaughtered a cyclops before anyone even said anything, so they just stood there not taking it in, until Annabeth suddenly exclaimed, "WELL? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? MY BOYFRIEND'S STUCK DOWN THERE!" A chorus of "ARRRGGGHHH" followed.

After a few minutes of whacking and bashing, all that was left of the cyclops was some yellow dust.

After that, a yellow dust-covered Annabeth came in to rescue a bruised Percy.

"Hey, Seaweed-Brain! TALK TO ME!" Annabeth said as she slapped him.