Chapter 5: Hogwarts Classes

It was the next morning at Hogwarts and everyone was still asleep. One by one, they got up and waited for the others, silently in the corridors. Serenity had the same dream, except more realistic and more tragic. Everyone got dressed and put on their robes. Elise, Evelyn, and Serenity got their books just in case.

"Good Morning!," Serenity said, running up to everyone.

"Oh hi Sen! We were just talking about something important, let's sit over here," Evelyn said as Amara and Ricky explained their dream about how there was just darkness and bubbles like they were underwater.

After they stopped talking Ricky could not wait to go down to The Great Hall. "FOOD! AND BLUE COOKIES!" He screamed on their way to The Great Hall. Everyone stopped and stared for a moment but then just shrugged and went on with what they were doing.

"Shhh! You're so loud!" exclaimed Amara.

Once they found a seat, Ricky just sat there, doing nothing.

When they walked into The Great Hall, they were instantly greeted by platters of toast, bacon, baked beans, coffee, tea, eggs, porridge, juice, marmalade, jam, sausages, and so much more, laid down on the table in a neat line. Evelyn and Elise quickly shoved some porridge in their mouths hastily and rushed out of The Great Hall to get to their classes, their eyes glued to the open books in their hands.

"Where are you guys going?" Alana called after them, "Class starts in 30 minutes! There's still so much time to eat." But before Evelyn and Elise could respond, they were already climbing up the stairs to Ravenclaw Tower.

"Ravenclaws..." sighed Amara as Alana shook her head. A few minutes later, Evelyn and Elise strolled back into The Great Hall with their bags. Just then, Harry Potter stood up at the head table.

Ricky, who just got some bacon and toast, stuffed it down and headed to the pumpkin patch.

"First years over here!" he said. "Get your schedules here!"

"We need another one for Ricky. He already left to who knows where." Evelyn said exasperatedly.

The scraping of chairs and chewing caused quite a commotion as students lumbered over to the table. Everyone collected their schedules and headed out. A few stayed behind to shove a few more spoonfuls of porridge or cereal. Potter waved at Serenity but a surge of students and prefects came running over to Potter, obstructing Serenity's view when she tried to wave back.

Ravenclaw's POV

The Ravenclaws and Slytherins hurried back to their dormitory to retrieve their bags and hurried to their first class, Charms.

Elise and Evelyn got to the Charms classroom first, panting, hoping to not be late. Ricky grabbed his bag and sprinted towards the stairs to the fifth floor. Once he saw the charms classroom, he bolted across the corridor and barged into the classroom. When he realized what he did, he hurried over to an empty desk and started pulling out his books. After a few minutes, Alana and Amara came in, carrying their bags.

"Hello, class. Welcome to your first charms lesson. My name is Leinad Farker. Please call me Professor Farker. I will be your charms teacher throughout your time at Hogwart," said a pale man from behind a desk at the front of the classroom. He wore a pair of blue robes and a black hat. He walked around the classroom looking at everyone like an inspector at the Ministry of Magic.

"We will begin with the basics! First, take out your wand. I would like to see it for inspection." The class slowly reached down for their bags and pulled out their wands. Professor Farker walked by, a few times he held up a student's wand and checked it for scratches or finger marks.