Chapter 33

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath once he realised what he has done.

He toss away the whip from his hands and swiftly went towards her limp body. He undid the cuffs gently, fondling her wrists which has turned into an ugly shade of purple.

Blood was dripping from her back onto the bedsheets painting the sheets red. He hit her with too much of force. He didn't want to but he lost control.

He grabbed the first aid box from the drawer and started to tend her wounds. His fingers worked skillfully as he cleaned and dressed the cuts.

He was used to do such things since his early years, he always tended his wounds by himself. After a while he was done, he sat back caressing her tear stricken face.

He stared at her unconscious body. Her breathing was laboured, he tilted her head a little backwards, parting her lips a little so she could breathe normally.

He roamed his eyes around her naked body and felt himself becoming hard just looking at her. Even in unconsciousness, she looked ravishing.

He glanced at his marks on her body with a smile on his face, it makes him feel pleased. It shows she belongs to him.

He put his shirt on her along with an underwear.  he can't seem to restrain himself anymore looking at her beautiful body.

He laid her down on her stomach placing a pillow under her head. Her cuts were still fresh and sleeping on her back would cause to put pressure on her wounds.

Xavier stood up grabbing another bottle of alcohol, he opened it pouring the liquid in a glass. He gulped down the bitter liquid down his throat as his eyes were fixated on her.

He knew she will hate him more once she wakes up but he didn't had any other choice. He will break her mentally to the point where she will submit to him willingly. She will be dependent on him alone.

He will love her, worship her body, soul, everyday but she will have to give into him.

He killed fluffy as he's the reason that she was able to escape. He had seen how attached she had become to that dog. All these days he was watching her through the cameras set in the mansion while he was away. 

He can't stand the thought of someone else getting her attention or affection. Be it a person or an animal. He can't share her with anyone else.

He squeezed in his one week work schedule in three days just to see her, be around her again as much as he could but what she did? She thought of running away from him! That though angered him again as he gulped down rest of the liquor.

He kept drinking until his eyes felt droopy and he passed out on the couch.

Next morning, he woke up hearing a bang on the door. His eyes darted towards the bed, he saw her still sleeping in the same position as yesterday night.

He stood up staggering a little and opened the door. Ashton was standing there with a nervous look on his face. Xavier didn't came out from the room since yesterday and ashton was very well aware of how angry xavier was and how destructive he can become in his rage.

Ashton was a little worried for grace. He glanced behind xavier trying to see her but Xavier's large frame was covering the door not letting him see anything.

Xavier raised a brow in question and asked him in his hoarse voice "what the fuck do you want, ashton.?"

"Nothing. You just didn't came out or answered your phone so i was a little worried... Are you okay?" Ashton asked sounding genuinely concerned.

Xavier nodded his head rubbing his temples.

"Call dr paul. Tell him to come here as soon as possible." Xavier commanded before shutting back the door.

He stride towards the bed gently nudging grace to wake up but she didn't respond. He checked her pulses which were normal. He sighed in relief holding her hand in his large ones. He kissed the back of her hand.

After a while dr paul came. Xavier pulled the duvet over her body before opening the door.

Dr paul came inside, His footsteps halted in front of the bed as his eyes took in the condition of her and the room.

He sighed knowing well what he must had done to the poor innocent soul. The room smelled of alcohol and metalic odour of blood which he was accustomed of.

"What happened to her? Why isn't she waking up?" Xavier asked impatiently, interrupting dr paul as he was checking her.

"She has low blood pressure. She's too weak her diet is poor. She needs to eat healthy." Dr paul said adjusting his glasses with his fingers.

"Does she have any other injury?" Dr paul asked as he changed the dressing around her wrists.

"On her back." Xavier said nonchalantly. Dr nodded getting up ready to take his leave.

"I have given her an injection. She will wake up soon." Dr paul said before exiting.

Xavier sighed. He picked her up taking to another room. He told maids to clean the room.

Xavier changed her dressings and wipes her body clean with a wet towel and put on a new shirt on her.
He laid her back on the bed before getting in the bathroom to get cleaned himself.

After a while, Grace woke up with a dizzy head. She opened her eyes with difficulty, she blinked a few times staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly all the things came rushing back to her and her body shuddered in fear. she glance around to see she was in a different room and he was no where in sight.

She gulped looking down at herself. She didn't feel much pain as dr has given her some painkillers. She sit up on the bed crossed legs. Her head was spinning a little as she was still weak.

She looked at herself, she was just in a shirt, She guessed it was his shirt. She felt sterile pads and bandages pressing around her back.

A shiver ran down her spine when she recalled the previous night. He looked and behaved like a demonic person. She heard water running in the bathroom, thinking he must be inside.

She get down from bed with her shaky legs. As she took a step she fell down with a thud. He immediately came out of the bathroom with a towel around his torso.

He saw her struggling to get up, it made him angry. He strides towards her, grace stiffened like a statue when she senses him.
She didn't look at him, she avoided his gaze but he roughly yanked her towards him.

"Are you again trying to get away from me?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

She shook her head frantically.
"No...n-no... I-i...w-water!" She replied in her strained voice.

He stood up picking her up with him and laying her back on the bed. He made sure to not touch her wounds. He pour her a glass of water and passed it to her which she gulped down quickly.

"You have strained your leg." He said taking back the glass from her hands.

"What were you thinking huh? running in the deep forest at night! " He asked coming closer to her.

"Do you know how dangerous it was? How many wild animals are roaming in there. You could have fucking died!" He roared making her flinch back at his raised tone.

Grace was confused, he beat her to unconsciousness yesterday and today he's behaving like he cares for her.
She would never forgive him for what he did to her.

"Answer me! Have your learned your lesson yet or not? He asked tilting her chin up making her look at him.

"Y-yes.." she whispered closing her eyes. She was scared to look into his eyes or at him.

"Look at me" he commanded with dominance in his voice.

She snapped open her eyes immediately, afraid that he might get angry again. He stared at her lips as he slowly leaned down to kiss her.
She felt anxious at the close proximity of him. She can feel his minty breath hitting her face.