Chapter 25

Grace followed her outside. There were two guards outside guarding the door of their room. They bowed at her when she stepped out of the room.

She flinch back at their sudden movement. Guards went back to their position after that. She looked around to see long corridors at both side. She looked straight to find a huge chandelier hanging down from the celling wall.

"Ma'am, this way." Martha voice bring her out of her thoughts. She licked her dry lips and nodded again following her steps.

They stepped down from the last stair, her eyes were roaming around trying to find a way to get out of here.

The mansion was huge. Her anxiety started to build up again looking at the number of guards and the huge mansion. How she will be able to get out of here?

They reached down to the end off hallway. Martha left her alone before bowing down. Grace didn't notice her as she was engrossed in her thoughts.

Xavier came back from her behind snaking his hand around her waist and pulling her into him. Her back hit his hard chest. She gasped as he pulled her back out of blue.

"What are you thinking about? bambina." He asked huskily in her ear.

Goosebumps appeared on her skin at the close proximity of him. She tilted her head other side not wanting to stay too close to him.

"I asked something." He said gripping her hair pulling them back not enough to pain her but warn her to speak up.

"N-nothing" she replied out of breathe.

"Tsk tsk... Remember i told you i hate liars..." He said tauntingly, moving his hand around her waist and little stomach.

He caressed her stomach thinking about her getting pregnant with his kids but before that he wanted to spoil her, love her, show her how much she means to him.

His touch was driving her crazy. She felt tingly all around her body and his husky voice was sending her over the edge. She was scared at how her body reacted around him.

"I-i was thinking t-that your h-house is huge" she replied stuttering, remembering his warning the last time she lied to him.

"It's our home, bella." He said leaning down to kiss her neck from side.

Home word rolling out of his tongue felt foreign to him. All of his life he has been living in luxurious houses but he never felt homely. That's why he always made a small bedroom attached to his company's cabin. He rarely stayed at home.

It's just one of a luxurious thing that he owns but she, after she entered his life like a ray of fresh sunshine. He found his home, peace and love in her. His soul feel completed in her presence.

She gasped at sudden contact of his lips to her skin. She squirmed to get away from him but his hold was tight enough to not let her move away.

"N-no... it's not m-my home" she whispered back. This angered him, his hold tightened around her hair.

"Are you defying me? Sweetheart." He snapped at her. She become silent enduring his sweet torture on her neck and his tight hold on her hair made her head ache more worse than it already was.

He bit onto her neck when she didn't reply. She yelped in pain. He turned her around clutching her neck in his large hand.

He was staring at her like a predator staring at his prey. He bring her face closer to his cradling her neck.

"What did i told you earlier? Answer me when i ask a question!" He said louder this time.

Few maids glanced at them from the corner of their eyes. They felt bad for her. They know how sinister he can become when he's angry.