chapter 15

She fastly went towards him "s-sir h-he's the one..i-i wa-s talking a-about.. please..h-help.." she trailed off sobbing now.

Xavier's blood boil in anger. He grabbed Grace's arm and pulled her into him. His grayish eyes has turned into a dark black color from the anger. She was terrified of him. He looked murderous.

She looked at the officer with her pleading eyes but xavier grabbed her jaw tightly and make her look at him. "Do you think this stupid officer can help you? You think he can save you from me? How naive you're, gattina." He spat venomously at her face.

Xavier looked at the officer with his red eyes. Officer was trembling in fear. Xavier motioned him to come near him. He went hastily. Xavier let go of his hold on grace "ask him for help. Do it bella. Let's see if he's gonna help you." He said to grace in a challenging manner.

Grace stumbled a little from the force he let go of her. She looked at the officer who himself looked terrified of xavier. "i-i...pl-ea-se.." she whispered not sure of what to say anymore.

Officer looked down in shame. He was ashamed of himself that he can't help this poor girl, instead he blamed her before not knowing the whole truth. He wanted to help her but he knows he can't. If he does he know he will end up dead.

Everyone in the city knows that xavier is a mafia leader but nobody could ever find any sort of evidence against him to prove him guilty. He's a pure devil in human form. If someone tries to go against him he would torture them. He wouldn't kill them easily.
He's a sadist. He likes to see people in pain, begging for death. He lives to kill people. He lives to see fear in people's eyes. Sadly, this poor girl has caught this devil's eyes. Nobody could help her now.

The officer sighed " sir, i was about to call you to let you know about her but you came here in the mean time. I hope i haven't disappointed you. " He said in a shaky voice.

Listening to him, Grace's eye again began to water. She looked at him in anger. "Wh-y... Why are you helping him. You're supposed to help those who are in need and not some molesters or killers. How can you do this? She spoke up this time in anger.

She can't believe that even police officers have deny to help her. She was trembling in anger and fear. She felt both at the same time. Fear of what is going to happen to her now. Will she ever be able to escape out of this monster's hold.
Anger, she's angry on the officer, on her fate, on her existence. Why she has to go through so much. She haven't done anything bad in her life then why she has to suffer so much.All she wanted was to live alone in peace. Was that too much to ask for.

Xavier dismissed the officer. He went away after sparing one more glance at her. Xavier stride towards her and hold her in his possesive hold. She was crying like a baby. She knows that she has no way to escape out of this hellhole now. Nobody can help her. All her hopes has vanished away from her sparkling hopeful eyes.

Xavier stared at her crying form. He felt bad for making her cry but again, he wanted her to know that's there's no way she's going to get out of his hold. He owns her. She belongs to him only. He had to make her understand that she can only belong to him. No one can take her away from him.

He hold her from the back of her neck, gently this time. His other hand caressed her now half bleeding lips. She was chewing her lips so hard that they have started to bleed now. She looked so pretty, so vulnerable. The sadist inside of him felt turned on by her innocent yet hot looking face. He sighed and tried to calm himself down. This is not the time to think about such things.

Suddenly his eyes fell upon the hand mark printed on her face. He frowned and touched her cheek.
"Who did this?" He asked angrily.

She didn't say anything and kept crying but he was running out of patience he asked her again in his intimidating voice.

"T-that officer..." She whimpered.

He saw blood in his eyes, he hold her hand and dragged her outside along him.

The officer who was sitting, stood up looking at him. "S-sir..." Before he could finish xavier slapped him hard knocking him down.

Everyone gasped in shock. Grace too was stunned at his authority.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on my girlfriend." He spat holding his neck.

The officer's eyes bulge out hearing his words. His girlfriend. He began to plead for his life.

Xavier throw him down. He began to crawl back in attempt to run away but one of his men hold him in his place.

Xavier took knife from one of his men and hold that officer's hand. He chopped off one of his fingers making him scream in agony. His screams were like music in his ears.

Grace was too stunned to speak. She felt nauseous seeing the blood oozing out of his hand.

Xavier cut his fingers one by one enjoying his screams. He was smirking manically. The officer fainted out of pain.

"This will be a lesson to those who even think of laying there hands on what's mine" He spat, staring at everyone.

Nobody uttered a thing they were too scared to even move under his gaze.

He has never felt this possesive of any of his possessions. Only she can make him feel that way. He wouldn't ever let her go. If anyone dares to come between them he would torture them to the extent that they themselves would beg to die.

"You must have learned your lesson now, gattina. Nobody can help you. Nobody would dare to go against me." He said calmy to her, smirking. Grace stared at him in disgust, through her teary eyes. "Pl-ease...let me go" she said stuttering.

"Never. Forget about getting away from me. You belong to me. Get this in your head, Bella." He said through his gritted teeth. He was getting annoyed again. Why can't she understand the simplest thing. She belongs to him. Why does she have to make everything difficult.

She started to sob again. he throw her on his shoulders and made his way towards the exit. She kept hitting him with her little fist on his muscular back but it didn't even fazed him a little. She was frantically kicking and punching him to get out his hold but he could care less about it. Everyone in the police station stared at her little form being carried away by the devil himself.

They felt pity and sympathy for the girl but no one wants to cross the path with devil so they kept their mouth shut. Grace sobbed soundlessly cursing at her fate. She was terrified of him now.