chapter 2

Grace

As i was about to enter kitchen i felt a cold gaze staring at me. I turned around but found no one. Maybe i was just being paranoid. I shrugged my shoulders and went inside the kitchen.

Third person's pov

Xavier was sitting inside his cabin. He was totally lost in his thoughts or a particular hazel eyes that has enchanted him ever since he saw them. Her eyes had the prettiest shade of hazel he has ever seen but there was an emptiness inside of her eyes. He wanted to know her. He wanted to know everything about her. Nobody has ever made him this crazy.

As he was lost in this own thoughts his PA Robert came inside with a file in his hands and called him but he didn't answered or probably he was too lost to answer or acknowledge his presence. Robert cleared his throat and called him loudly this time. "Sir, these are the files that you wanted" he snapped out of his trance and looked at him and snatched the files out of his hand impatiently.

Robert was amused to see his boss being so impatient and lost.
Xavier looked at the file and a small smile grazed his lips.
Robert was shocked to see him smiling like this. Xavier sensed he was still standing there so he dismissed him.

After robert left, xavier opened up the file and the first thing he saw was a photo of her.
She looked absolutely stunning in this photo. He kept starting at her. Her hazel eyes. Pink full lips. Tiny nose. Brown long hair. She is absolutely gorgeous.
Then he started to read out the details about her.

Name- Grace Parker.

Height - 5'5

Parents- died when she was three. Her aunt took her in but she too died three years ago.

Friends- james, emily.

Relationships- had one boyfriend during her college days but there is no trace left about him.

Address- xyz

Mobile number- 0000

He closed the file and kept staring at her picture. Just by looking at her he became hard. He wanted to kiss her pink soft lips badly. He want to claim her. He cannot wait any longer.

He dashed out of his office to see her again. He went inside his car and started to go to the cafe where she works. He parked outside of the cafe and looked at her through the glass door of the cafe. She was busy in writing down order. Her whole concentration was on her work. She looked angelic.

He went inside the cafe with the thought of making her his very soon. She will become Mrs knight very soon. He smirked at his thought.

That's it for today guys!
Let me know in the comments how story's going on?
I'm writing a story for the first time so please ignore any grammatical or spelling errors. 🙏