Chapter 23

You're not going anywhere. You are staying with me tonight" xavier replies nonchalantly.

"W-what?" Grace asked looking at him in horror.

"I said, you are not going anywhere. You are staying with me." He repeated, emphasising on his each word.

"No...no i need to go." Grace said standing up.

He sighed and pulled her making her fall on top of him.He snake his hand around her waist, trapping her in between his arms.

She tried to get up but his hold was strong enough to not let her go.

"Let me go" she cried out in frustration.
He decided to ignore her cries like a deaf person. He started to kiss her down her neck, peppering small kisses all over her neck and collarbone.

"P-please sto-p..." She said in between her sobs. She started to cry out of frustration. Frustration of not being her life in her control. Frustration of not being able to get out of his grasp. It was getting all too much for her innocent heart.

He finally stopped looking at her tear stricken face. He licked her tears and kissed her eyes.

"Sleep" he whispered in her ear. Her eyes were getting heavy. She wanted to fight with him to let her go but she can't seem to keep her eyes open anymore.

She finally realised the reason behind her sleepiness. "Y-you.. you drugged m-me..?" She asked before letting her eyes close.

He kissed her on top of her head and caressed her hair. He didn't want to use sleeping pills on her but it would have been too much work to take her to italy with him consciously.

His work here is done and he has to go back to Italy. He delayed his trip back to home because of her. He wanted to give her some time to get used to her new lifestyle but it seems like she will need some more time to understand that she belong to him.

Ashton entered in Xavier's office. The sight before his eyes leave him suprised. Xavier was holding a sleeping small girl in his arms, caressing and staring at her lovingly.

"What?" Xavier barked at him in annoyance.
Ashton cleared his throat before replying "boss, we are ready to leave."

Xavier nodded his head and told him to leave. He put his coat on grace and picked her up to leave.

As soon as the elevator door opened, each and every eye on the room set upon him and mostly on grace. Some were looking at her in awe and some girls were throwing daggers at her through their eyes.

"Am i paying you all to sit idle and stare at me?" Xavier voice boomed in the room making everyone nervous and get back to work. He gripped her tighter and hide her face in his chest. He don't want anyone else to look at her.

He began to walk towards the exit but he saw a guy staring at her. "Kick him out" xavier said to the guards.

The guy began to panick. "S-sir.. what did i do?" He asked trembling. Xavier paid no heed to him and continued walking towards the exit.

He sat inside the car with grace in his side and told ashton to start driving.

After a while they reached their destination and went inside his private jet. Once the plane took off he carried her inside the small bedroom in the jet.

He unbuttoned his shirt and went under the blanket with her. He hugged her tightly and pecked her lips before falling into the deep slumber.

Grace woke up with a throbbing pain in her head. She opened her eyes and first thing she saw was a naked chest. She startled looked up and saw him sleeping soundly. She tried to get up but his hand on her waist didn't let her.