chapter 1

I was alone in the darkness. I couldn't feel anything. I was numb. Suddenly, i saw him leaving me alone and i tried to run behind him to stop him from leaving me again. I tried to scream, beg but nothing came out of my mouth and all of a sudden i woke up from my nightmare.

I am drenched in sweat. Hairs sticking to my face. Eyes puffy and red. I looked for my mobile phone to check the time, it was 5 in the morning.

I went inside the bathroom washed my face and changed into my leggings and tank top and went for jogging. I needed some fresh air. I stepped outside the wind slightly touched my face soothing my burning skin. I breathed in relief and went to jog.

Time skips
It was already 8am and I'm running late to go to my job. I work in a small cafe just around the corner. I don't have anyone in this world. My parents died when i was still a baby. I don't even remember their face. My aunt took me in but she too passed away 3 years ago, now iam all alone on my own and im used to it now. it doesn't matter to me anymore if someone stays with me or leave.

Just when i was busy in my thought i bumped into someone. I looked up to see a fine looking man with a frown on his face. Just when he was about to say something i politely apologised to him. He stared at me but said nothing so i looked up at him in confusion but he didn't say anything so i apologized again and left.

I went inside cafe and the strong smell of divine coffee hit my nose making me drool. Just when i was about to wear my apron my coworker aka my friend james came and greeted me with his gorgeous smile and muttered a small good morning, i smiled and replied him back. He's a good guy, he's been working here for a while now and he helps me a lot of time when there are too many people in here even after his shift ends. After that i went into the kitchen to make a coffee for myself and get started with the day.

XAVIER

I'm hella annoyed right now that motherfucker made me wait for him for 10 mins and didn't showed up at all. Im going to kill him next time when i see him. I was going to call my assistant to tell him to cancel all the deals that we signed with that cunt..as i was looking down at my phone i bumped into something soft or maybe someone..i was already annoyed and now this stupid girl here.. can't she see where she's going i am going to give her a piece of mind. Just when i was about to speak she looked up at me and my breath hitched, she has the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen they are the prettiest shade of hazel.

I was so lost in her eyes that i didn't understood what she said she looked at me in confusion with her brows furrowed. she looked so cute like this..i just want to kiss her pink pouty lips. Just when i was busy in my own thoughts she again said something. This time i listen, she said sorry and went away without even sparing me a glance or giving me sometime to say something. I watched her going inside a small cafe around the corner.

I followed her behind and saw she was talking to a guy she smiled at him! That made my blood boil. How dare she smile at someone else! She didn't even spared me a glance and now here she's smiling at another man. That thought made me fumed in anger. I want to know her.. i dont know why im getting attracted towards her! We met for the first time but she has that kind of aura that nobody can simply ignore.

I want to know everything about her. I looked at her once again and went inside my car, i called up my private investigator and told him to get me all of her details in an hour or he's fired.
He assured me that he will get me all of her details soon and with that i went to my office.

I'm going to meet you again my love. See you soon.