Chapter 22

She looked at him in confusion. "Do you want some?" She asked innocently.

He didn't hear a word what she said as his focus was on her luscious lips.

She waved her hand infront of his face bringing him back to earth.

"Huh?" He said blinking his eyes.

"I-i... nothing" she mumbled. She felt stupid after asking that question as it was his fruits, his money. If he wanted to eat he would, without having to ask her.

She began to eat again. He was getting turned on by her simple act. He snatched the fruit away from her hand making her suprise by his sudden action.

"Don't eat it. I'll cut some apples for you." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"B-but" she was about to say something but he cut her off
"banana isn't good for you...you should eat apple... Doctor said so." He lied convincingly.

She nodded her head in confusion. He began to cut apple not knowing how to do as he have only use it to cut people's throat or inflict pain on them.

Grace stared at the uneven cuts on apple. "I will do it by myself" she said.

"No. You just sit there. I will do it for you" he replied.

As he finished his sentence, the knife came in contact with his skin piercing through his fingers. Blood started to ooze out of his fingers.

Grace gasped seeing his fingers bleed. She was too kind to see anybody in pain.

"Do you have any first aid kit in here?" She asked hurriedly. He liked her worried voice and face for him.

"No" he lies. He wanted to enjoy her concern, her care. The cut wasn't a big thing for him. He has been shot, stabbed multiple times. He could care less for a minor cut.

Suddenly a sinister thought came across his mind.  "I heard, licking the wound can make it stop bleeding." He said smirking in his mind.

"T-then lick it" grace said innocently.

He smacked his face in his head trying to find a good excuse.
"I feel nauseous when i see blood" he said dramatically. He was laughing at his own comment in his mind.

Grace stared at him and then at his wound "w-we should call someone.." she said.

His happiness short lived after hearing her reply. He squeezed his finger a little to draw out more blood "it's bleeding too much it can get infected." He said trying to sound like he was in pain.

Grace hesitantly grabbed his hand and put his injured finger in between her lips. She began to gently lick it cringing at the metallic bloody taste in her mouth.

He again intakes a sharp breathe trying to calm his dick down. Her tongue rolling around his finger trying to clean his wound.

He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure.. He wanted to take her now, then and there.

"I-is it hurting?" She asks looking at his expressions.

"No. Keep doing" he replied dominantly. He started to move his finger around her mouth. 

She was surprised at his change of tone but nonetheless she kept doing it.

All of a sudden she remembered how mercilessly he beat james until he was bleeding and at that time he didn't felt nauseous.

She pulled away from his hands making him open his eyes. "What happened?" He asked in his raspy voice.

"Y-you..lie-d to me. She stated the obvious.

He cocked his eyebrow in question.
"Y-you almost killed james that day..and ashley.." she spoke with fear in her hazel orbs.

His jaw clenched in irritation at the sudden mention of james. " Don't take that bastard's name out of your mouth." He said threatingly but she didn't listen.

"N-no. Stop calling him names. He's none of that. Y-you are a bad person! James would have never lie to me. " She said not knowing the consequences she was about to face.

His patience was running thin listening to her nice words about james. He grabbed her arms harshly bringing her close to him.

"I said, don't take his filthy name out of your mouth. Do you want me to kill that piece of shit?" He asked closing his face to her.

Her eyes went wide open hearing his threat and her beautiful orbs started to water "n-no..no.. don't" she said pleading with her eyes.

He pulled away looking at her pleading eyes. "why do you always have to make me angry, bella." He said running his hand through his hair.

She didn't say anything. She kept her head low trying to ignore his intense gaze.

"You will not ever take his name out of your mouth, got it? Gattino." He asked stroking her with his thumb.

She only nodded her head. That wasn't enough for him. He hold her chin and make her look at him "use your words, tesoro."

"Ye-s" she whispered.
"Yes what?" He asked.
She looked at him in confusion.
"Say my name" he replied.

She kept her mouth shut. She has never called him by his name. It was a little bit weird for her.

He tightened his hold on her chin "say it, bella." He demanded.

"X-xavier" she whispered hesitantly. His name sounded so foreign to her.

Xavier heart flutters in happiness after hearing his name in her angelic voice. His name sounded so much better in her voice. He imagined her withering under him and moaning his name when he will make love to her.

That thought made him hard again. Only she has that kind of power on him that even her voice can make him turn on.

"Say it again" he said in a husky voice.

"Xavier" she said this time much more comfortably.

"non sai quanto mi fai sentire felice," he said before kissing her lips. (You don't know how happy you make me feel)

She didn't understand a word he said but she was too scared to ask him.

Robert came in with food in his hands. He kept it on the table, he looked at Grace's face. Her eyes were red and teary. He felt pity for her but he was happy for his boss.

Xavier has been calm these days. He rarely shouted at anyone. Few people have seen him smiling at his mobile phone. All of the employee in the office were shocked as hell seeing him like this.

The change in his behaviour is because of grace. He knows that it isn't fair for grace but he also know that his boss will never let her go.

Anyone can see the madness in Xavier's eyes for her. He left after keeping food on the table.

Grace has already lost her appetite but she knows he is not gonna listen so she started to forcibly gulp the food down her throat.

She wanted to go back to her home as soon as possible.

"T-thanks...for the food. I should leave now... it's getting late.." grace said after finishing her food.

"You're not going anywhere. You are staying with me tonight" xavier replies nonchalantly.