I smiled and said ''You don't have to be sorry and thank you... you took care of everything very well.'' He nodded and said ''Good night. Tomorrow after breakfast we'll go for documentation...''

After that we both slept...

When I woke up with my 7:30 alarm.. when I turned to other side bed was empty... I know he goes to gym in the house for workouts but he was used to be sleepy person now I don't see that at all...

I got up and went washroom to freshen up... after that I started to arrange my documents as mentioned in paper which khush has gave me yesterday...

While making file I noticed one thing my name has been changed everywhere from Riya S K to Riya Khush Kapoor.... possessive Khush...

I was busy in documents when khush came in his workout clothes and asked ''all documents are ready?'' I replied ''Yes. I am just arranging them...''

He nodded and went to took shower... when he came back after getting ready I was done with my file... he said ''I am going downstairs to talk with dad... come fast after getting ready... we'll go after breakfast...'' I nodded and he went out...

I have mastered one thing in this 6 years... getting ready in fifteen minutes... I wore simple pink dress and my manglsutra, sindur, my ring and watch...

When I reached downstairs everyone was present in dining room... I put my file on side table and I spoke simple good morning in small voice while taking my sit beside khush...

I had my simple coffee and poha... breakfast went uneventful as no one talked much... Khush finished his breakfast first and said ''Did you take everything mentioned in file?'' I nodded.

Siya ma asked ''What file Riya?'' I don't know how to say but before I can say anything khush spoke ''Ma. We are going medical college for final documentation for admission... she has gotten admission there for her MD.''

Siya ma smiled and said ''What? You are telling me that now? If you have informed me earlier I would have prepared some pastries for Riya... and this is celebration worthy thing khush...''

Khush stopped ma and said ''her college is starting after three days so you can prepare pastry on that day and about celebration you have three days... you can do whatever you want... also Rohan got admission for his MS so plan it that way... they are coming tomorrow morning.''

Ma nodded and said ''We are having party tomorrow... just family but party... Riya and Rohan's admission also to celebrate your wedding and Abhay kave's engagement... so I want everyone home by 6 in evening...''

Everything nodded... I looked at mom and papa but they didn't said anything... Siya ma told me ''Go and get blessings from god.'' I nodded and went away to Mandir in the house...

After that we both left in his car... I looked back and saw car in front and back as well... bodyguards... no...

I asked khush ''I will not have to take bodyguards like before right?'' He asked with little high ''Why do you think you'll go college without them?''

I replied ''I did not think anything... it's just I was away from this security so I got habitual to that and now Rohan will be in same college so what's need right?''

Khush rubbed his forehead and said ''Riya I don't know and there is no harm in keeping bodyguards...'' I spoke back ''I don't know as well... I don't want everyone to recognize me... I just want to study simply...''

Khush nodded and said ''we'll discuss on this tonight...'' as we had reached college... khush asked me to submit my documents and than meet him outside principals office...

I went and submitted them after that I went towards principal's office...

Two girls and three boys stopped me in middle and one of the girl asked me ''Introduce your self miss village... sorry mrs. Village...''

How in the world she thinks that I am no class girl? I am wearing dress from KISI house... it must be as expensive as half year college fees... i gave them tight smile and replied ''Riya... First year MD student...''

They nodded and boy asked me ''college is not opened for first years where are you going?'' Now they are frustrating me... I replied ''to principles office...''

That witchy girl again spoke ''Ohhh... even being married you want to go impress Khush Kapoor? Let me tell you... he is my boy friend so stay away from him...''

Before I can slap her or throw her kick Khush's guard Vishal came and said to me ''Khush sir has asked me to escort you back to the car... he is coming there only...'' I nodded and started to go away...

That girl spoke from behind ''Right... go back with you brother... khush will not be impressed by you...'' I had already started walking away so I didn't find anything valuable to turn back and gave her answer...

Vishal asked me ''Why didn't you gave her reply Riya?'' Vishal is with khush from when we were fifteen so I know him pretty well...

I replied ''I don't fine that necessary Vishal... as she didn't said anything wrong... I am like your sister only and I don't have to impress khush and you know that as well...''

He nodded and opened car door for me... khush was already inside talking on phone...

After starting driving he said ''Kave di is taking you to shopping tomorrow... her planning not mine...'' I chuckled and nodded...

After that he dropped me back home and left for office...

I had my lunch with Nisha and than started to prepare for college...

At night khush told me that he is fine with no bodyguards but I must go to college with Rohan only...

I agreed and after that we both went to sleep....

_____________________________

KHUSH IS SO CARING....

IS THAT GIRL REALLY KNOWS KHUSH?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

_____________________________

Does anyone feels that school uniform used to be best options because everyday choosing clothes for college is tiering and confusing...?