1.11 𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

Beginne am Anfang

"You're gonna have to do one more thing for us, well, for me. See, thanks to your statement, I am a person of interest in my dad's murder still and I can't go anywhere without a cop car tailing me, you can probably see how that prevents me from doing anything productive around here. So what you're going to do is go down to the station with Olly and tell them you lied. I don't care what your excuse is, make something up, but recant your statement or I'll kill you myself."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So now you're telling me that you didn't see Isaac and his father arguing before the murder?" Sheriff Stilinski pinches the bridge of his nose as Olive and Jackson sit opposite of him.

"Not...exactly?" Jackson says and Olive sighs.

"Not exactly or no? Because when it comes to the law there's a great divide between not exactly and no. Like if not exactly was your chair no would be somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, drowning next to my career!" Stilinski made various gestures throughout his tangent and Olive's eyes widened. She looked at Jackson who mirrored her expression and he just sighed.

"No, I didn't see them fighting."

Olive sat down in her first-period class happy that the seat beside her was no longer vacant. She turned to see Isaac sitting in the seat smiling at her. As soon as Stiles came in he went immediately to Scott and started saying how he talked to his father and he has some "terrible horrible no good very bad news."

"I think I already know," Scott pointed to the two seats in front of him. Olive turned and flashed the two boys a smile and gave them a small wave before turning back around to not really pay attention to whatever the teacher was talking about, instead she just drew various doodles in her notebook and passed a piece of paper back and forth with Isaac talking about how this was the least fun part about not being a fugitive anymore.

Once the bell rang Isaac and Olive made their way out of the class, passing Jackson in the hallway on the way to her locker.

"So Derek wants this done during chemistry?" She asks, opening it and grabbing books for her next few classes.

"Yeah, and if it is Lydia, I say we kill the bitch, all right?" Isaac said, getting close and whispering it to her, careful to not be heard. Olive rolled her eyes.

"We just got you cleared, we don't any more felonies to worry about. We'll just take her to Derek and let him deal with her. I want our hands clean," She slammed her locker and turned to face him. He gave her a small smile and sighed, nodding. "Promise?"

She held out her pinkie and Isaac gave her a look that read "are you serious?" Olive nodded, shaking her pinkie a little, and Isaac was full-blown grinning now, taking her pinkie and kissing his hand and Olive did the same, bringing her hand to her mouth and kissing it, solidifying their promise.

"Good, now you can't break it," She smiled, dragging him by their still-connected pinkies to her next class.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chemistry. Everyone's least favorite subject with an even worse teacher. To be honest, no one knows how the hell Mr. Harris still works at the school with how terribly he treats the students. Olive and Isaac walked into the back entrance to the class, Erica was followed closely behind them, they saw Lydia alone at the front of the room and then directed their gaze to Scott and Stiles who were staring at them in the other doorway. Olive and Isaac shared a glance and started toward Lydia until Scott and Stiles rushed to either side of her, sandwiching her in between them. Olive rolled her eyes and dragged Isaac to the table directly behind them and Erica sat on the other side of Olive.