| Chapter 95: Brother v.s Boyfriend |

Start from the beginning

"Now that got mess up" Tony said walking forward as he stretch out his arm to offer the others some blueberries. Dumbledore accepted and took some even Harry did but the others declines.

"Suit yourselves" Tony said shrugging.

"Where is he!? Where is my WonWon?" Lavender runs in pushing through the Professors then stopped on her tracks.

"Has he been asking for me?" She panted.

"What she doing here?"

Hermione stood up looking at Lavender and said "Might I ask you the same question"

"I happen to be his girlfriend" Lavender emphasized walking forward.

"I happen to be his..." Hermione paused "..Friend" She continued.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks" Lavender hissed looking at Ron before at Hermione.

"I supposed to want to make up with him now that he suddenly all interesting!"

"He's been poisoned you, daft dimbo" Hermione hissed to her making Tony snicker as the teachers look at him.

"Now we know where she gets it from. Even her Adoptive Father is a swine" Snape said in a monotone voice as Tony rolled his eyes, not caring at what Snape said.

"And for the record. I always found him interesting"

"Ah, see. His has senses my presence" She walked forward more "Don't worry my Wonwon. I'm here...Im here"

Ron started to talk as he mumbled out words but soon it was a name "H-her...mione" Ron mumbled out.

Lavender runs off crying after that. Hermione sat down, holding Ron's hand.

"Oh, to be young and to feel loves keen sting" Dumbledore said hands clasp together.

"Oh, come on everybody. Mr. Weasley's well tended" Everyone walked out as Ginny stood up talking to Harry.

"Hermione, look after Y/n. I would need to fly home for a bit" Tony said

"Sure thing, Mr. Stark" Hermione nodded to him as Tony walked off after shutting down the hologram.

"About time don't you think?" Ginny asked before walking away. Hermione glance at Harry.

"Oh, shut up"

Harry smiled a little before walking out. Draco who was walking back saw Harry and hides a little bit. Once Harry was far away, Draco walked in. Walking past Ron and Hermione going to your side and placing the bouquet of roses on the vase. Hermione watches Draco who sat down on the chair beside your bed as he stared at your peaceful sleeping face. Holding onto your hand

Hermione stood up as she made sure Ron was comfortable before walking out to give Draco space with you. Once Draco heard the door closed. He let his walls crumble as he leaned his forehead to your hands.

"I need you... please wake up..I don't know what to do without you" Draco whispered between his sobs.

"If you can here me...please wake up, love" Draco whispered looking up to you. Just like that your fingers move as you gave a squeeze to his hand making Draco look up trying to make sure what he saw was correct and what he felt.

"Love...?" Draco whispered as your eyes flattered opened, looking to your side tiredly smiling at Draco.

"Hey..." You whispered, your voice coming out dry. Draco looked so relieve as tears fell..

"Why are you crying?" You asked your other hand softly holding his cheek. Draco rose up from his seat and claimed your lips. It was a soft long peck.

"This wasn't what I wanted to see when I wake up" Ron's husky voice can be heard as Draco pulled away.