shopping + lockdown warning

You and hellie are going out shopping because you need some stuff for Luna. Hellies a bit scared because this is the first time she's gone to the mall since the attack. "Hellie it's going to be okay, I promise you" you say trying to get hellie out of the car. "What about if it happens again" she whispers so the kids don't hear her. "Hellie I'm here now okay? Ill protect you and the kids okay?" You whisper back and she nods slightly. You kiss her softly and you all get out the car.

Your pushing Luna in the pram while Leo iis holding hellies hand and Sofia's walking by your side. You walk in and hellie takes a deep breath. You smile at her reassuringly and she nods and you go to get Luna stuff. "We need more nappys and baby formula" hellie says and you nod.

"Remember when we came in here and you had Leo in your tummy?" Sofia says to hellie. "Yes I do remember! That was four years ago now!" Hellie says. "There growing so fast!" You say and hellie nods in agreement. "You can choose Luna a toy" you say to the two older kids and they run to the toy section.

Once they've chosen you pay for everything. As you walk out of the shop a very nervous looking girl walks up to you. You and hellie give her a warm smile and she reaches the two of you. "h-hi could I get a picture?" She asks shyly. "Of course!" Hellie says and the girl takes a picture with me and Helena.

"I see you gave birth?" She says and motions to Luna. "Yes this is Luna! And you probably know Leo and sofia" you say and Sofia waves excitedly at the fan. "Hewoo!" Sofia says. "Hi!" The fan says and waves back. "Could you sign something ?" She asks and you nod. You sign a piece of paper for her and you give her a hug before she walks off again. "She was sweet" hellie says and you nod in agreement.

"Let's go sit in that cafe, it's quite quiet in there, Luna's due a feed anyway and they might let us heat up her bottle" hellie laughs and you nod. You go into the small cafe and only two other old couples were in there. The staff let you heat the bottle up and you say down feeding luna while hellie ordered the kids, you and herself lunch.

You finish feeding Leo and she falls asleep in your arms. "Here love give her to me so you can eat" hellie says as she's finished. You hand her over carefully and start eating your lunch.

You and hellie both get a notification from the news saying that the country's going into lockdown as a covid outbreak starting from tomorrow. You and hellie both share a scared look. "What are we going to do?" Hellie says quietly. "We will go get some food shopping and get everything we need here today and then we can't do much from there" you say and hellie nods. "what about my mum?" Hellie asks and you think.

"She can live with us maybe just for this period of time?" You say and hellie nods. "I'll go call her" hellie says and you nod while hellie goes to stand outside. You wait for her with the kids and when there done you get the shopping and walk out to hellie with the kids following you. "So what did she say?" You ask.

"She's packing, we can go get her tonight"  hellie says and you nod with a smile. You get the rest of the things you need to get and you go buy more nappies for Luna. You go food shopping and get stuff that Elena likes too. "Okay let's get home now" hellie says and drives everyone back home.

You unpack the food with the help of hellie. "So I'm guessing no school for the kids" hellie says and you nod. "We gotta do some homeschooling" you say. "Bye alone time" hellie says which makes you laugh. "We can do it" you say and she kisses you. "I'm going to pick up my mum" hellie says and kisses you once more before grabbing her car keys and going out the front door.

You start playing with the kids. "Nanny Elena is going to live with us for a while" you tell them and they get excited. "Yayyy" the kids both say and you smile at them. "Also your schools are closed for a little while, so you will learn from home" you say and Leo gets excited. "Will I get to see my friends?" Sofia says. "Soon honey" you say and she nods and continues playing.

Luna starts crying so you get up and start rocking her but she continues crying. You sigh and set her down on the changing table. She wiggles around and you sigh. "Hurry up hellie" you whisper to yourself as Luna wouldn't stop crying.

"You hungry baby?" You say and you lay on yours and hellies bed and breastfeed her. She starts sucking and stop crying. You smile down at her and you hear the front door open and shut. "Were home!" Hellie shouts from downstairs.

"Up here!" You shout and you see hellie taking her mum's bags to the spare room that you prepared for her. "Y/n?" You can hear her say. "I'm in the bedroom" you say and hellie comes in. "Oh hello love, my mum's getting settled in her room" she says and leans down to kiss you and kiss Luna's forehead.

"Luna's nearly finished, then I'll help you make dinner" you say and squeeze hellies hand. "Okay pet" hellie kisses you once more before going to see her mum.

Once Luna's done she falls asleep in your arms. You get up and place her down carefully in the nursery. You see Elena and hellie downstairs talking. "Hi!" You say and give Elena a hug. "Hi darling, thanks for letting me stay" she says and hugs you back. You smile at her and start to make dinner. You make a different thing for the kids since they don't like what your having.

You all eat dinner and after you watch a movie together..