surprise

You are hanging out with tom while hellies looking after the kids.

A few hours later Johnny goes running to hellies trailer and knocks on the door. "Come in" hellie says while cleaning the trailer a bit. "Helena I just saw tom come out of the actors spare bedroom, he looked really sweaty and he was grinning alot. Y/n was in there" Johnny says rushed and Helena's eyes widen.

"I'll look after the kids, you should go" Johnny says and hellie nods trying not to cry. "She wouldn't cheat would she?" Hellies voice cracks. "I don't know hellie, you need to talk to her" Johnny says and hellie wipes her eyes and nods "Okay you need to be good for uncle Johnny, mummy will be back in a minute" she tells Sofia as Leo was asleep. "Okay mummy" Sofia says and hugs her.

Hellie rushes out and goes to the actor spare bedroom and sees Tom sitting outside his trailer with a bottle of water and Johnny was right, he wore a bright smile and he was sweating. She gasps and starts believing Johnny.  She knocks on the door and you open it to find a teary eyed Helena. "Oh hi darling!" You say and go in to hug but she pushes you away. "no y/n enough is enough, what are you doing here alone, and dressed like that may I add" she says angrily.

 "no y/n enough is enough, what are you doing here alone, and dressed like that may I add" she says angrily

(You can choose something else)

"Well if you come in you would find out" you say and she raises her eyebrow. She opens the door fully and sees a table with food and wine on with candles. "I'm sorry about everything's that's happened recently with us baby..I've organised a date night for us, Johnny's looking after the kids so we have the whole night" you say and hellie pulls you into a hug.

You both pulled away and she holds onto your shoulders while you wrap your arms around her waist. "Johnny really had me believing that you were cheating on me" she says and rests her head into your neck. "No baby I would never cheat on you, your the best thing, along with the kids, that has ever happened to me" you say and she sniffles and nods.

"Wait y/n...why was tom coming out of the room and why was he sweating" hellie says raising her eyebrow and pulling away from you. "me, tom and Johnny planned it, we poured water over his head" you laugh and so does hellie. "We recorded it" you say and you show hellie the video of where you and Johnny were pouring water over Tom's head and she was laughing.

"I love you" she says and you kiss her passionately. "I love you too" you say and you both start eating.

"What did you say to the kids?" You ask and hellie finishes her food before speaking. "Well Leo was asleep and I told Sofia that uncle Johnny was looking after her for a minute" hellie says and you smile. "Why are you smiling?" She says raising an eyebrow. "Sofia was in on it too" you say and hellie gasps. "What? Really?" She says and you nod. "She always tells me everything, that little buggar, I'll definitely bring her up on that later" hellie says and you laugh.

You carry on eating until all the foods gone. "May I take your hand my lady?" You ask her and she nods and puts her hand in yours. You and hellie took a nice walk hand in hand.

"Every married couple go through problems my love...I'm so grateful you done that date for me, I really needed to spend to with you without the kids" hellie says and interlocks her arm with yours. She hugs your arm as close as she can and you kiss her forehead.

You continue talking for about 2 hours and it's now 11pm. "Should we go rescue Johnny now?" You ask hellie and she nods while laughing. "Let's go then, we can have cuddles" hellie says and you nod while kissing her again.

"You really love my lips tonight don't you?" Hellie giggles and you blush. "I love them every day" you say and she laughs more. You both walk to your trailer and find Johnny asleep on the bed with Leo in one arm and Sofia in another arm.

The sight inforkt of you melts your heart. You take a picture of it and then hellie goes up to them and puts her thumbs up and smiles, you take another picture and then you and hellie grab the stuff you need and you go into Johnny's trailer.

You and hellie get ready for bed and then she lays ontop of you in bed and wraps her arm around you while you wrap your arms around her waist. "I love you so much" she whispers into your neck and leaves a kiss on your collarbone.

"I love you too" you say and kiss her head and wrapping your arms around her tighter before drifting off to sleep.