Graham Norton

Today you and hellie are both going on Graham Norton and you both find it hilarious as this was one big coincidence. Hellie was going on it with Olivia for the crown and you was going on it with Jack Whitehall (A/N my husband, he just dosent know it)

You and Jack did a series together and your both doing another film together so you have gotten really close and your bestfriends. You and hellie are both getting ready and you out your dresses on.

 You and hellie are both getting ready and you out your dresses on

Hellies outfit

Your outfit

All your hair and makeup is Already done so you drive to the studio, oh and also, Sofia is with hellies mum. Hellies 4 months into her pregnancy and your planning on bringing it up in the interview as people might notice the bump as it's quite noticeable through the dress.

You give her a quick kiss before you start getting called out. "And please welcome jack Whitehall!" Everyone claps and he walks out and shakes Graham's hand. He sits down and then he calls you out. "Y/n Bonham Carter everybody!" You walk out and hug Graham. Jack kisses you on the cheek and hugs you and you both sit down.

"She plays princess Margret in the crown..please welcome Helena Bonham Carter!" He calls out and she walks out and hugs him while everyone's cheering. Jack kisses her on the cheek and she pecks your lips quickly. "And please welcome the queen... Olivia Colman!!" He says finally and everyone claps and cheers. She greets all of you and sits down next to Helena.

"Welcome all! Helena and y/n is it weird being in an interview together for two different things?" Graham asks sitting down in his chair. "Well we don't really do interviews together, but I think it's nice" hellie says and you nod.

"And Helena we have a range of drinks for you..just how you like it" he says and you all laugh. "Ah thank you!" She says and has some water. "So jack and y/n you have just brought out a new film where you both are police/ detectives and you are trying to Solve this murder and the killers still in the hotel where the murder was, but it's a comedy" he says and you and Jack both nod. "It was actually really fun making it, I've worked with y/n loads of times before and she's a great actress and hilarious" jack says and you smile at him.

"On sets the funniest thing ever" you agree with him and you both laugh. "Well here's a clip from the movie, that will be out on the 15th of February" he says and starts playing a little bit of the movie where you and Jack are searching the rooms for the killer with your guns in your hands but jack kept falling over and your character was getting annoyed with him. Then you burst into a hotel room with your guns pointed up and you found two old people going at it. You and Jack quickly apologize and shut the door.

The clip ends there and everyone laughs and claps. "Did you notice my American accent in that?" Jack says with a smirk. "You were doing an American accent?" Collie says raising her eyebrow. "Yes!" Jack says. "What in that?" She asks and you and hellie laugh. "Unbelievable" jack says and collie puts her hand over her mouth. "Oh" She says and everyone bursts out into laughter.

"You've drunk all your drinks accept the coffee Helena, normally that's gone first" Graham says after about 30 minutes of talking and laughing. "Oh yes uh I'm not having coffee" she says and looks at you. "You feeling okay?" He asks and everyone laughs. "I'm perfectly fine...it's, well me and y/n are expecting" she says and everyone gasps. Olivia opens her mouth and looks at hellie as if to say "and you didn't tell me?!"

Jack's sitting there with a smirk on his face cause he already knew. "Your pregnant?!" Graham says shocked and you and hellie laugh. "This isn't just one big roast dinner" hellie says pointing at her stomach and taking her coat off of her lap so the bumps more visible. "I knew first!! Hah suck on that" jack says pocking his tounge out at collie, Graham and the audience. Everyone laughs and claps .