Leo and sofia

You, hellie and Leo can go home today and your really excited for Sofia to meet him. "Sofias going to love him" you say to hellie while she's getting dressed into her normal clothes. "She is! It's going to be so cute for them to meet" Helena says walking back over to you and the baby and lifting him into the car seat.

She makes these cute baby noises to Leo while strapping him in. You smile at the sight Infront of you and you pack the hospital bag. "Okay you ready to go?" You ask hellie and she nods. You pick the careseat up with Leo in and you hold the hospital bag in your other hand.

"You can't hold everything darling" hellie says. "I can and I will, you just gave birth to our beautiful baby boy" you tell her and you both walk to the car. Hellie puts the car seat in the car and you start driving home.

You call collie from the car and she answers excitedly as she's already seen a picture of Leo. "hi!!" She says and you and Helena laugh at her. "hi collie!" You both say. "Were on our way home" you tell her and you can hear her telling sofia. You can hear sofia giggling and she comes to the phone.

"Hi mummy's" Sofia says and you smile at hellie. "Hi baby, you okay?" Hellie asks. "Yeh I'm okay! Have you got baby brother?" She asks and you giggle at her. "Yes we do hun, were on our way back home, are you excited to meet him?" Hellie says. "Yeh!" She says excitedly. You say goodbye and hang up.

You look behind you and see Leo sleeping peacefully which makes you smile. Once you get back home hellie gets the carseat out of the car and you unlock the door.

You walk in and see Sofia watching frozen with collie. She turns around and hugs you tightly. "Mummys!!" She says and she hugs hellie once she's put Leo down. "Hi sweetie! Hi collie" you greet eachother.

"Meet Leo" hellie says and picks him up our of the carseat. Hellie bends down to Sofia's height and Sofia looks at him. Collie bends down next to Sofia. "Oh my god! He's so cute" collie says and Sofia bends down and kisses him on the head which makes your heart melt.

"Do you want to hold him?" Hellie asks and Sofia nods. "Go sit down on the Sofa" you tell her and she does. She holds her arms out and hellie puts Leo down carefully in Sofia's arms making sure his head is supported.

You and hellie sit either side of Sofia and you eyes fill up with tears. "I wove him!" Sofia says and a tear rolls down your cheek. collie hugs you and kisses your cheek. Hellie smiles at you and you go over and sit next to her, collie now sitting in the place you was.

"I love you" hellie whispers and pecks your lips. "I love you too" you say and she puts her arm around your waist.

"You want mummy to take him?" Hellie asks and Sofia nods. Hellie picks Leo up carefully and Sofia kisses his head again. Sofia sits on your lap and cuddles into you. "Why are you crying mummy? Are you sad?" She asks you noticing the tear on your cheek.

"No I'm not sad baby I'm really happy, these are happy tears" you tell her and she nods snuggling back into you again.
After a few hours collie decides to go back home. "Thank you for everything collie, I love you" hellie says and hugs her. "Thanks collie, love ya" you say and she hugs you and leaves.

Sofias playing with her toys and hellies bottle feeding Leo. Your tidying up some stuff around the house and your carrying on building the drawers. Once your done you put all of Leo's clothes in and other stuff. You go back down and see Sofia asleep next to hellie and Leo asleep in hellies arms.

You smile at the sight and you pick Sofia up to take her to bed. She starts stirring but you shush her back to sleep and kiss the top of her head. You lay her down carefully and she snuggles into her teddy bear that she's had since she was a baby. You kiss her head before turning the light off and pulling the door too, but not all the way.

You've put the Leo's cot in yours and hellies room so you don't have to keep getting up in the middle of the night and it lowers the risk of Sofia waking up. You walk into the bedroom and you now see Leo awake and he's laying on his changing mat. He starts crying when hellie changes his nappy but you find his dummy and put it in his mouth gently which stops him crying. When hellies finished changing him she puts the dirty nappy in the bin and then changes his clothes as he has a bit of sick down it.

"Oh I can't get enough of him! He's so cute!" Hellie says and you agree while laughing

"Oh I can't get enough of him! He's so cute!" Hellie says and you agree while laughing. Hellie plays with him until he starts falling asleep. She puts him in the cot ready to be woken up to feed him again in 3 hours time.