listen I'm sorry

You wake up with the smell of pancakes lingering around in the air. You turn around and see Jen making some. You wipe your eyes and go up to her. "Morning Jenny" you say and she greets you with a smile. "morning honey I made you some breakfast" she says and gives you a plate with a couple of pancakes on. "Thank you" you say and sit down.

She comes and sits next to you and you both eat. You check your phone and you have 5 missed calls from Helena and 7 unread messages. You sigh and put your phone back down. "What's up?" Jen asks seeing the sadness wash over you face.

"Oh just Helena, she texted and called me a few times" you say and take another bite of your food. "Text her back!" Jen says and hands your phone to you. You take your phone and go on Helena's texts that's she's sent you.

My hellie🦋: listen I'm sorry for shouting, I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't of kicked you out it's your house forgods sake. I shouldn't of made you leave Sofia and I shouldn't of ignored you when you told me that you loved me.

My hellie🦋: y/n please answer

My hellie🦋: I'm begging you. I'm sorry.

My hellie🦋: y/n

You sighed and thought about what you was going to say, she dosent need to be sorry. You knew she hated smoking but you did it anyway. But she shouted at you and kicked you out! Away from your daughter.

You: you dont have to be sorry Helena I smoked when I knew you hated it and I did it behind your back. But you should not have kicked me out and put me away from our daughter. And you should not have shouted when you know that it scares the shit out of me.

You reread your text about 10 times waiting for a reply for your girlfriend.you just really wanted to be in her arms and for all this shit to be over.

About 6 minutes later she replied.

My hellie🦋: please come home. I really miss you.

You sigh and put your phone down. "She wants me to come back home" you say to Jen and she smiles. "Go back home! Go make up!" Jen says practically pulling you off the sofa. "Okay, thanks for letting me crash here, I'll see you soon I love you" you say and Jen kisses your cheek.

"Love you too honey, now go!" She says and you laugh while walking out of the door. You put your bag back in the car and drive to yours and hellies house. You unlock the front door and take a deep breath before going in. You shut the door behind you and walk into the living room.

Hellies sat on the sofa crying watching one of your movies with Sofia in her arms and Bella sitting next to her. "Hellie" you say softly and she turns around. "Y/n your back!" Helena says and stands up. Bella sees you and runs to you while wagging her tail. You pick Bella up and look back at hellie.

"I'm really sorry, for shouting, for kicking you out, for splitting you away from our daughter and Bella. I mean it's your house forgods sake" Helena says putting Sofia down on her baby play mat and walking over to you.

"It's okay hellie, I'm sorry for smoking" you say and she hugs you tightly. "I overreacted alot, I'm sorry" hellie sobs into your neck. "Hey hey hey it's okay baby I understand it's my fault, but it's okay now I'm here. how about we go get some fresh air" you say holding on to her.

You put Bella on the floor and she runs about. You give hellie a kiss and she smiles at you. "How about that walk?" You say and she nods while smiling shyly. "Let's get ready then" you say and peck her Lips before going upstairs to get ready.

 "Let's get ready then" you say and peck her Lips before going upstairs to get ready

(Your outfit)

   (Hellies outfit)

   (Hellies outfit)

While helles getting Sofia ready you get Bella ready and put her lead on.

                        (Sofia's outfit)

                        (Sofia's outfit)

You put her in the pram and hellie takes the pram. You open the door and lock it behind you. While your walking the dog and hellies pushing the pram you talk about everything and nothing. You go down this cute little forest trail that has autumn leaves all over the floor.

You grab your camera as you realise this is a great photo opportunity

You grab your camera as you realise this is a great photo opportunity. Hellie gets Sofia out of the pram and lifts her into the air while smiling at her. You take a picture and then just take a picture of the scenery and hellie holding Sofia.

Hellie takes a few pictures of you and Sofia and you put her back down in her pram. You and hellie take a picture while kissing with the leaves falling around you. You even take one where hellie ends up getting on your shoulders. That was a laugh.

"Y/n put me down!" Hellie shouts trying not to fall off your shoulders while your dying of laughter. "Y/n this isn't funny! I don't know why your laughing!" Hellie says and that just makes you laugh more.

You spin around with hellie on your shoulders which makes her scream. "Y/n! I'm gonna fall off! Stop!" She says and you stop while still laughing. "I've got you silly!" You say and lean down so hellie can jump off.

"I think I nearly just died" hellie says and you laugh. "Oh your so dramatic! Come on baby let's go home I'll make you some nice dinner and we can have cuddles that will be interrupted every 3 hours by Sofia" you say and you both laugh.

You walk home and hellie goes up to change Sofia's nappy and her clothes, she puts her in her cot and turns the baby monitor on. She goes back to you in the kitchen and wraps her arms around you from behind.

"I love you so much" hellie says and stands on her tip toes to kiss your cheek. "I love you to, so much" you say and cup her face. You kiss hellie into a loving kiss.