matching tattoos + interview

You are out shopping with Helena, the kids are at Sarah and Holland's and it's just you two. Helenas ordering you and her a drink while your waiting at a table just scrolling on your phone.

She comes up to you and gives you your drink. You thank her and she smiles at you in return. "Let's get matching tattoos!!" You blurt out randomly. "I- let's do it!" Hellie says excitedly making you giggle.

You and hellie go on your phones and look up different couple tattoos until you find one you both really love.

(With the date you and hellie got married at the bottom)

You and Helena go into the tattoo place and you sign the papers that you need. "could we get it done in the same room? If that's possible?" Helena asks putting her glasses on her head. "yes we can do that, y/n, Liam will do your tattoo, Helena you will be with Joe" the receptionist says and the two men shake your hands.

You follow them to the room where your getting the tattoos done and you and hellie sit next to eachother. The two men were actually really nice and the four of you had a conversation. You've had many other tattoos before so you know don't find it that painful. This was Helena's first tattoo and the pain was there for her but just a little bit.

When you were done you thanked the artists and payed them the right amount. "I can't stop looking at it" hellie says and you laugh. You peck her lips and you go over to Sarah's house.

You walk in with your own key. "Only us!" You shout through the house so they wouldn't think someone's broke in. Holland comes round the corner and brings you and hellie into a hug, followed by Sarah and Sofia.

"Mummys!" Sofia says and hugs the both of you. "Hi darling" you say and kiss her head. "We got a tattoo!" Hellie says excitedly. "What! Show us" Sarah says and grabs your arm looking at it and then at hellies. "There matching" you say.

"Awhhhh well aren't you two just the cutest!" Sarah says and you all laugh. You take Leo from Sarah's arms. "Would you both like to stay for dinner?" Sarah asks. "Oh yeah sure! If thats okay with you?" Helena says and Sarah and Holland nods. "Great!"

You all sit in the living room when Leo starts crying. Hellie picks him up from his travel crib and sits back down next to you. "He might need feeding" you say and hellie nods. "Do you mind if I breastfeed here?" She asks Holland and Sarah.

"No no of course not, go ahead. It's natural and it's what your baby needs" Holland says and you smile at her. She puts her top down so Leo can have access but not enough so Sarah and Holland cant see her breast.

"So what's your plans for the next few days?" Sarah asks the both of you. "Uhm well I have an interview tomorrow and y/n has one aswell were going on the Graham Norton together as she's going on it with one of her co-stars" hellie explains and you nod.

"Yeah, I'm going on it with Jack Whitehall again as we did another series, and then Cynthia erivo is on it I think oh and Olivia Colman" you say and Sarah nods. "That sounds fun! Who's looking after the kids?" Sarah says sitting down next to Holland and putting her head on her shoulder. "my mum" hellie says and the women nod.