Call With Konoha ~ BokuAka

HEHE the better version 

  It was late and Konoha couldn't sleep. He let out an angry sigh and reached for his phone. He turned it on and unlocked it. He scrolled through his contacts until he found who he was looking for.

  The call was accepted and a voice was heard on the other end of the line.

  "HELLO!"

  Konoha flinched and pulled the phone away from his ear.

  "Calm down-hey why did you pick up, this isn't your phone?"

  "Oh. Well, I'm spending the night..."

  "I don't want to know. Anyways, is your boyfriend nearby?"

  "Yeah-one second."

  Konoha moved his phone away from his ear once again and braced himself.

  "AKAAAGASHKII-"

  "OH MY GOD, WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

  "THERE'S A BITCH ON THE PHONE!"

  "Wha- hey I heard that!"

  Footsteps could be heard on the other end.

  "Gimme the damn phone-hi Konoha-san!"

  Konoha blinked at his phone.

  "I - uh hello-"

  "Was there something you needed?"

  "Yes actually...."

.

.

.

  "YOU WHAT?"

  "Please calm down Akaashi."

  "BOKUTO-SAN ARE YOU HEARING THIS?"

  "I AM HOLY SHI-'

  "Please stop."

  "Fine."

  "Well, I'm sure it'll work ou-Bokuto-san please stop. I'm sure it'll be okay!"

  "She has a boyfriend."

  Silence.

  "HAHAHAA OH MY GOD-"

  "BOKUTO-SAN-"

  "I'M SORRY BUT-"

  "Could you not? I'm seriously stressed and confused."

 "We know, and I'm so sorry. I can't do much about it, but-Bokuto you're pushing it. Anyways, I'm sure this girl's happiness is what matters most to you, and I bet if he thought about it, she'd pick you."

  "Was, was that supposed to help?"

  "Yeah..?"

  Konoha sighed.

  "Okay, that was good enough. Thanks for trying Akaashi."

  "Mhm, I'm sorry I can't help mor- KOUTARO GET YOUR HAND OFF OF MY-"

CALL ENDED

  Konoha let out a small laugh and put his phone down.

  "That's enough phone for today..."

POV SWITCH

  Akaashi's phone started ringing, and Bokuto decided to answer after seeing it was just their teammate, and also because Akaashi was getting food. 

  "HELLO!"

 Akaashi blinked from down in the kitchen. He shook his head and continued his mission of finding food. However, he was interrupted by screaming.

  "AKAAAGASHKII-"

  Akaashi groaned and shouted back, annoyance clear in his voice.

  "OH MY GOD, WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

  "THERE'S A BITCH ON THE PHONE!"

  Akaashi's annoyance faded as he realized who the older was talking about.

  "HE ISN'T A BITCH," Akaashi hollered while stomping up the stairs. 

  "Whatever," Bokuto mumbled as the setter entered the room. Akaashi growled took the phone from him and put it on speaker.

  "Hi Konoha-san."

  Konoha then began to discuss his love issues, which intrigued both boys.  However, Akaashi was surprised that he was the one Konoha went to for advice. 

.

.

.

  "YOU WHAT?"

  "Please calm down Akaashi."

  "BOKUTO-SAN ARE YOU HEARING THIS?"

  "I AM HOLY SHI-"

  "Please stop." 

  Akaashi and Bokuto rolled their eyes.

  "Fine."

  "Well, I'm sure it'll work ou-Bokuto-san please stop. I'm sure it'll be okay!"

  Bokuto had his hands in Akaashi's hair, lightly tugging on his curls. He didn't want any distractions whilst talking to Konoha, therefore asking his boyfriend to remove his hands. Bokuto stuck his tongue out, however he did as he was asked. 

  Konoha then responded after a few moments.

  "She has a boyfriend."

  This caused Bokuto to burst into laughter, and Akaashi glared at him.

  "BOKUTO-SAN."

  Bokuto apologized, still laughing, and Akaashi continued. 

  "We know, and I'm so sorry. I can't do much about it, but-Bokuto you're pushing it. Anyways, I'm sure this girl's happiness is what matters most to you, and I bet if he thought about it, she'd pick you."

  Akaashi scolded Bokuto as he traced his fingers along the second year's back and lightly bit the back of his neck. 

  "Was that supposed to help?"

  "Yeah...?"

  Akaashi heard a sigh from the other end of the line before Konoha thanked him. 

  "Mhm, I'm sorry I can't help mor- KOUTARO GET YOUR HAND OFF OF MY-"

  Akaashi hung up the call as Bokuto's hand's trailed down Akaashi's stomach and onto his thighs. Akaashi grabbed the older's hands, preventing them from doing anything else. 

  "Really?"

  Bokuto smirked.

  "Really."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.