Love XXXIX

I put on sweatpants and an MCR shirt. I waited for Luke to "pick me up". There was a light knock on the bedroom door. I walked over and opened it up.

"Hello my lady." Luke said holding out a remote in his hand, bowing. I giggled.

"Hey." I smiled.

"How would you like Netflix and food?" He asked holding his arm out. I interlocked our arms.

"I would love that." I said.

We walked into the living room.

"Your seat m'lady." He said. I sat on the couch and giggled.

"Our schedule for tonght is Mean Girls and junk food." Luke said sitting next to me.

"Sounds perfect." I said. 

Luke clapped twice. Calum and Michael came out of the kitchen holding a tray of junk food. The wore tuxes. I laughed. They set it down on the coffee table.

"Enjoy our evening you two." Michael said before him and Calum walked away with their heads up high.

I picked up a cup filled with pepsi in it and drank it. Luke did the same, picking up some popcorn. I sighed.

"I must have been reall thirsty." I said.

"You finished it that quickly? I'm not even half way done!" Luke giggled.

"I need a refill." I said.

"Did someone say refill?" Ashton asked popping his head in, holding up a pepsie bottle. I giggled and nodded. Ashton poured some pepsi into my cup and walked away.

I turned to Luke and smiled wide. "You set this up?"

"Yep." He said proudly.

"You're such a dork." I laughed. He smiled.

"I remember you saying that you wanted to stay in and watch Netflix, and eat junk food for our first date. This is our first date, so I want to make it perfect." He said smiling. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"You're too cute." I said. 

"You know Michael just left for his and Liz's date right?" Luke said smirking. I gasped.

"They're going on a date!? Why didn't they tell me?" I asked excitedly. He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah they're on a date. I don't know why they didn't tell you." He shrugged smiling.

"Can I just say this." I said. He nodded. "You are the cutest boyfriend in the world."