Love XXXVII

We ended up going to Disney. My brother chose it. He's such a kid sometimes. We went on a few rides before Michael stared complaining about his legs hurting so Ashton gave him a piggy back ride. I shook my head laughing.

"This is a great day." Luke said jumping happily. I smiled and nodded. 

He put his head on my shoulder as I stood there waiting for the guys and Liz to make a food decision. I giggled and pushed his head off. He put his head on top of mine. I laughed.

"Lets not get food now. I'm not that hungry." Calum said. Everyone agreed, I wasn't really hungry either.

We walked around a bit more until we got to the gift shop, Ashton insisted on getting a few things. I picked up a stuffed Patch from 101 Dalmatians. I'm weird, deal with it. Luke snatched it from my hands and ran off. I ran after him.

"What the hell Lukey?" I asked. He smiled handing me a bag with Patch in it.

"Sneaky little bastard." I smiled at him. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ew!" Liz yelled. Michael was hugging her and wouldn't let go.

"You smell like pizza." Liz said randomly.

"Dude Tori and I rubbed pizza on our faces." Michael said. I shrugged, it was true.

"Now that you mention it, she does smell like pizza." Luke said smelling my hair. I giggled.

"Why would you rub pizza on your faces?" Calum asked.

"Because everyone loves pizza and if you smell like pizza everyone will love you!" Michael said before we high fived.

"Weirdest friendship ever." Ashton whispered to Luke.

"No! Tori's mine!" Luke said pulling me into him.

"Bro calm down." Ashton laughed.

"Touch her and you die." Luke said. Ashton poked my arm.

Luke chased after Ashton, hitting him with his pengiun stuffed animal. Michael, Calum, Liz, and I were cracking up. Calum made a keek of it.

Luke was back by my side breathing heavily.

"Woah dude, you okay? You're breathing heavily." I asked.

"Better get used to it. You'll be seeing me pant a lot more." He winked.

I stood there with a blank expression until I got it. My jaw went into an o formation. I covered my mouth. 

"Bro you have a big mouth, that can come in handy." Luke winked again.

"Oh my god Luke! Shut up!" I said as my cheeks turned a bright red.

We caught up with the group. Christian was way ahead. He skipped around happily.

"Yay! Skipping!" Luke shouted skipping with Christian.

Luke was skipping happily, until he almost tripped over his foot. He stumbled back up and scratched the back of his head looking around nervously. I walked up to him and he hid behind me.

"Embaressed huh?" I smirked. Luke nodded.

"Hey! He just tripped!" I yelled. 

"No!" Luke whined. I giggled and patted the top of his head and he smiled.

We walked a bit longer before deciding to head back to my apartment. 

"Yo! Where's your ice cream?" Michael shouted from the kitchen.

"Ate it all!" I yelled back. Michael huffed, walking back into the living room.

"Tori can I talk to you privatly?" Calum asked. I looked at Luke who shrugged. I looked back at Calum and nodded, following him into the kitchen.

"Look Tori, I'm sorry about everything that happened. It took me awhile to see that you love Luke and he loves you. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I didn't mean any harm. I truly mean it when I say sorry, unlike last time." He explained. I nodded.

"It's okay Calum, I'm just glad we can be friends again." I said hugging him. He hesitated before hugging me back.

I pulled away.

"Tori! All Time Low is on the tv!" Liz shouted. My eyes widened.

I ran into the living room, pushing Luke off of the couch and taking his place. He got up and lifted me.

"Put me down!" I whined.

He sat down, setting me on his lap. I crossed my arms, pouting. He kissed my cheek and put his head on my shoulder. I watched the tv carefully.

"Still think Alex Gaskarth is a sex god?" Ashton asked. I shook my head.

"Okay. So who is?" Liz asked. I pointed back at Luke.

"Oh god! No bro!" Michael cringed. I rolled my eyes.

"Have you two ever even had sex yet?" Liz asked.

"No! We haven't!" I shouted. She put her hands up in defense.

"Just wondering." She said.

Everyone fell asleep inside the living room. Ashton was asleep under the coffee table. Calum fell asleep on top of the coffee table. Michael and Liz were cuddled up on couch. Luke and I were still awake. I cuddled into his chest, yawning. He kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight love." He said.

"Goodnight Lukey." I said before falling asleep.