Love XXIII

"Okay. Calum truth or dare." My brother, Christian, said.

"Truth!" Calum shouted. We started booing.

"Boo! Weak! Weak!" Ashton yelled. Calum rolled his eyes.

"Is it true that your nudes leaked? 'Cause I didn't know you guys when that happened." Christian asked.

"Yeah." Calum said proudly. "Tori truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said simply. No matter what I always say dare. Always. And I always do those dares.

"I dare you to kiss me." He said smirking. Luke and I's jaw dropped.

"No." I said simply. 

"A dare is a dare Tori." Michael said.

"What? No! I am not kissing him!" I protested.

"You have to! If not no more Zelda!" Ashton said. I gasped.

"You wouldn't dare." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh but I will." He smirked.

"You idiots set this up. You wanted to play truth or dare so you can do this shit. I'm not fucking retarded." I said.

"Just kiss him!" Christian shouted. I sighed and stood up.

"I am not kissing anybody other than the one I am dating, which is Luke. Liz come on, we're going to the bus." I said walking away.

Liz followed behind me. We got onto the bus and I flopped down onto the couch and groaned.

"I hate boys." I sighed.

"Me too." She said pulling out her phone.

Ashton and Michael stormed into the room, or bus shall I call it. They didn't look to happy.

"What the actual fuck?" Michael asked furiously.

"What?" I asked confused. Why were they so mad?

"Why didn't you kiss him? You were supposed to kiss him!" Ashton said.

"You're seriously yelling at me over this? You want me to dump Luke don't you? Well stop! I'm not going to!" I yelled standing up.

"Well Calum called dibs first so Calum should date you not Luke!" Michael said, Ashton nodded in agreement.

"Dibs? Dibs! I'm not a fucking object you can just call dibs on! I'm a human being who has feelings! Not a fucking toy you can play with!" I snapped. Michael and Ashton froze.