Love XXXII

I opened the door to see four guys staring at me. I wish it was five...Lets not go there, I cried my eyes out. I opened the door and let them in. I locked the door sitting on the couch.

"So you're Tori." Louis said and I nodded.

"Cool! Hi I'm Louis!" Louis said putting his hand out, I shook it. I let go and looked at my hand.

"You're a fan aren't you?" Harry said and I just nodded.

"Ooo! Who's your favorite?" Louis asked.

"Niall, but Louis you're my second favorite." I said.

"Yay! First is the worst! Second is the best!" Louis shouted.

"Well then. You probably already know us." Liam said.

"Wanna meet my best friend?" I asked and they nodded.

"Liz get your fat ass down here!" I yelled. Louis laughed.

"I know you're jealous of my booty!" Liz yelled back walking into the room.

She looked up from her phone and her mouth hung open.

"You're One Direction." Liz said just above a whisper. 

"Eh, not really, we're aren't One Direction without Zayn." Liam said.

"Aww! No! I am not going to do this again! We are not gonna talk about Zayn! I cry when someone brings it up!" I said.

"Same bro." Louis said sitting next to me.

"So we heard what happened with Luke. How are you holding up?" Liam asked sitting on the other side of me. I shrugged.

"Not good. I miss him." I said playing with the ripped hole on my jeans.

"I know it's hard to get over guys like him. So I won't say just get over him. Just take it easy and do things to get your mind off of him." Liam said and I nodded.

"I don't want to let him go." I said softly.

"I know you don't, but sometimes it's the best thing to do." Liam said. 

"I just don't want us to be over. I love him." I said as tears fell.

"Hey. Hey. Look at me." Liam said. I looked at him.

"Don't cry. He fucked up, you're obviously an amazing girl and he didn't see that. Plenty of other guys see that. Don't cry over someone who did something like that. He isn't worth your tears." He said. I nodded.