Love XVIII

Last night was pretty, weird. Calum kept sitting inbetween Luke and I. He kept butting in our conversations. He wouldn't stop talking about how hes been going to the gym, which is a lie, considering he sleeps in all day.

Right now the boys and I were at the hotel, just talking. About almost everything there is to talk about. Calum sat inbetween Luke and I, again.

"I'm telling you Tori is fucking competitive." Michael said.

"Hey! Don't swear." Ashton said. Michael rolled his eyes.

"She is? Wow, I'd like to see her play video games." Luke siad leaning over to look at me. I smiled at him and shrugged.

Calum leaned forward, blocking Luke. Luke huffed and sat back. Ashton and Michael could see the tension between them. It was getting on my nerves.

I stood up. "I'm going out for a walk. Luke text me if anything happens."

He nodded and I walked outside. It's actually warm today. I walked to Starbucks and ordered some coffee. I took it and sat down in a window seat. I sighed and looked out the window, sipping on my coffee.

"Looks like something's bothering you. What's wrong?" I looked at the person sitting in front of me. My stomach did flips.

"Oh my god Liz. I  can't believe it's actually you!" I squealed quickly hugging her. She just smiled and flipped her hair.

"The one and only. Now I heard you were friends with our favorite band. I have to meet them!" She squealed.

"Yeah I don't think right now is a great time." I frowned.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well yesterday, Luke told me Calum liked me and that he was going to try and ruin our relationship. Calum got on my nerves so I came here. I can take you if you want, honestly I'm probably overreacting." I sighed.

"You just need to talk to Luke and Calum at once. Now I need to meet my future husband, Michael." She said.

I laughed and stood up. We walked back to the hotel and Liz was suprisingly calm, or at elast it looked like it. On the inside I know she's freaking out.

I opened the hotel door with my key and walked in.

"Boys meet my best friend, Liz. Liz meet my other best friends, Michael, Ashton, and Calum. Luke is my boyfriend, don't think about it." I said smiling. She giggled.

"Damn, she's hot." Michael whispered to Ashton. 

I nudged Liz with my elbow. She looked at me, I looked at her in the corner of my eye and smirked. Her cheeks turned a bright red as she looked back at Michael. Michael waved shyly. Liz waved back.