Love XXIX

I sat next to Luke as they were being interviewed. Liz sat next to Michael. I watched as Luke and Ashton poked each other. Ashton poked Luke's neck and Luke leaned away from him, sticking his tongue out and biting it, smiling. Aw! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!

"Tori you look like you just saw a kitten yawn." Michael said.

"I pretty much did! The fandom is going to flip when they see what Luke just did." I said.

"Extreme fangirl moment?" Liz asked.

"Extreme fangirl moment." I confirmed.

"You guys are weird. What does extreme fangirl moment thing mean?" Calum asked.

"It's a thing Liz and I do. Where one of us fangirls and then the other asked extreme fangirl moment? And the other says extreme fangirl moment. You wouldn't understand." I said.

"Yep. Weird." Luke said.

"Shut up!" I said.

He smiled and kissed my nose. "Kidding. I love you."

"I love you too." I said.

"So what exactly is going on here? You guys paused the tour, to do what exactly?" The guy asked. The lady next to him nodded.

"Well Luke was missing Tori really badly and Tori was missing Luke. So we came to see her for a month, then we're heading back on tour." Ashton said.

"Hey! I missed Tori too." Liz said.

"We all missed Tori." Michael said. Calum nodded.

"Now the fans submitted a few questions for you guys and some for the girls. We're going to read some right now." The lady said.

"Girls what is your favorite band?" The lady asked.

"Mayday Parade! Oh but I love All Time Low. Omg and 5SOS. But then there's Green Day." I rambled.

"Tori clearly doesn't have a favorite." Ashton said. I gave him a dirty glare for no reason.

"I like My Chemical Romance." Liz said.

"What are your favorite songs?" The guy asked.

"Wherever You Are, Jersey, and Girls." I said.

"I don't have favorites. I love all of them." Liz said.

"Favorite video game?" Luke asked randomly.

"Zelda!" I shouted.

"Five Nights At Freddy's!" Liz yelled. We gave each other death glares and then we laughed and gave each other a death glare again.