Love XXI

Today the boys, Liz, and I are going on a plane to the UK, the tour will start there. I was really excited. I've never seen them perform so this will be one of my first. Heck, I've never even been to a concert. My mother and father said it was a waste of money, so they spent it on more important things like, food.

I slouched in my chair when I noticed Calum walking over here. 

"Hey." Calum said.

I ignored him and stared out the window. 

"Oh come on, I said I was sorry." He said.

"I don't want to talk about this Calum. Not now." I said crossing my arms over my chest.  

"Fine." He snapped before walking away.

I sighed and Liz sat next to me. 

"You need to talk to him about it soon." She said. I sighed again.

"I know. I'm just not ready yet." I said. She nodded.

"So, what do you want to do? I'm bored." Liz whined. Of course.

"I'm probably gonna go to sleep." I shrugged. She nodded.

I put in my headphones and listened to ATL as I fell asleep. 

I yawned and opened my eyes. I noticed we weren't on the plane anymore. I looked up to see Luke.

"Where are we?" I asked. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"One, we're in London. Two, you looked adorable while you slept, I couldn't wake you up." He said.

"Well you can put me down now." I said.

"Pfft. In your dreams." He said. I just smiled at him and shook my head.

We got onto the tour bus. Luke finally put me down. I went straight to the couch. I looked at the tv and noticed a wii next to it. I shrugged.

"Michael! Lets play just dance!" I yelled.

Michael burst in and grabbed a controller. I grabbed the black one and put the game in. I looked through the selections and chose Kiss You by One Direction. Michael groaned.

"I like them so too bad." I said dancing along.

"You're going to get your ass wooped." Michael said sassily.

"Woah, sass much?" I said.