Love XII

We got to what I assume was the boys hotel room. I walked in and it was heaven. Several bedrooms, bathrooms, but my favorite part was the kitchen. Filled with food. I opened up my arms and closed my eyes.

"Now this is home. Home is where the food is." I said.

"I feel you sister." Michael said walkin up behind me.

He picked me up and I tried to fight back.

"Michael put me down!" I shouted.

"Nope. Luke here wants to talk to you." He said before placing me beside Luke.

Luke smiled down at me. I smiled up at him. He was like a giant compared to me. I'm 5'1 and I'm 17 years old. Well I'm short.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Eh." I shrugged.

"So what you said in the letters were true, he does those things to you?" He asked. I nodded. I put my head down, sadly.

He used his fingers to lift my head up and make eye contact with him.

"Don't worry. I'm here to protect you." He said.

"You will?" I asked shocked. Usually everyone hates me and pushes me under the bus, not literally.

"Yes. I'm always free if you need me." He said.

"But what if he comes back and you're in a concert?" I asked.

"If you call me, I'll answer, and I'll come as fast as I can and protect you." He said.

"Thank you Luke." I said hugging him. He wrapped his hands around me and snuggled his face into my neck.

"Anything for you." He said.

"Tori!" Ashton shouted. I jumped a little, as if my dad had yelled at me. Luke's arms became tighter around me, letting me know it will be okay.

He let go and nodded me for go to Ashton. I smiled at him and walked over to Ashton, who was standing in front of one of the bedroom doors.

"Now we only have 3 bedrooms. So you have to share a room with Luke. I just wanted to get that out of the way. Also I gave you the biggest room and the other boys didn't want to. Think about that for a minute before killing me for putting you in a room with another boy." He rambled. I giggled.

"I don't care. I can trust Luke." I said.