Love XX

Luke had gotten out of the car and walked into my house, which was weird, because my father always locks the door. He must have forgotten to lock it after he talked with the neighbor.

I heard yelling coming from inside. I stayed on the car, hoping Luke was okay. I could care less about my father, he made my last six years miserable, Luke was the one who sweped in and fixed it.

Luke came out with a bloody jaw and clenched fists. He got in the car and started the car, pulling out of the driveway.

"Are you okay?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm fine. Lets just get back to the hotel. You don't have to worry about him ever hurting you again. I called the cops on him." He said focusing on the road.

"So what am I gonna do?" I asked. "I don't have any parents."

"You're 18, almost 19, you're an adult." He said.

"Yeah, I think I might drop out of school. I just want to become a song writer." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm positive." I said.

"Okay. We'll sign the papers or whatever tomorrow." He said. I nodded.

We got back to the hotel and we hurried into the hotel. There was well over one hundred fans crouded outside. And a bunch of paparazzi asking about Luke's jaw. Luke ignored them and pulled me through the croud. We got back to out hotel room and I sighed loudly.

"Woah. Bro what happened?" Michael asked as Calum, Ashton, and Liz walked in from behind him.

"I did something I've been wanting to do for awhile." He said sitting on the couch.

"What's that?" Ashton asked me pointing to the poster in my hand.

"Just a poster." I said.

"Of who?" Calum asked. 

"Luke." I said. Calum frowned.

"So what happened?" Liz asked, going back to Luke.

"I beat up Tori's father." Luke said.

"Oh my god. What the fuck? But? What?" Michael said.

"What?" Luke asked Michael.

"It's just you're really weak. I can't see you fighting." He said.

"Yeah well when it comes to Tori I'll give it my all." Luke said standing up, walking into the bathroom to wash up.