Love XXXIII

"Hello?" I asked.

"Tori. I miss you. I can't live without you. I need you. Don't leave me please. You're everything to me. I don't want us to end. I just I don't want to loose you. Not to mention that was my cousin. I didn't think people would think we're dating. I love you and only you. Please just don't leave me." Luke said as he cried. My heart started to race and tears fell.

"Luke I don't want to loose you either, but sometimes you have to let others go, for the best." I said quietly.

"Tori please, please, I love you. No, please." He said choking back his tears. I shut my eyes as tears fell.

"Goodbye Luke." I whispered before hanging up.

I know he didn't mean to do that. It was his cousin. I've seen his cousin before, I can't believe I thought he cheated on me, but sometimes you have to let people go for the best. I can't keep crying over him. Besides he can do way better than me.

I cried as I walked with the boys and Liz. I told them to leave me alone and give me some space.

I took deep breaths but ended up crying again. I wipped my tears with my arms and stopped crying. I don't think I'll be able to have fun considering what just happened.

The 1D boys dropped Liz and I off at my apartment. I went straight to my room, telling Liz to not bother me. She nodded.

I shut my door and laid on my bed. I cuddled up with my stuffed penguin, the same one Luke has, and fell asleep. 

Today is going to be miserable. I just woke up and my notifications were blowing up. Everyone was tweeting about Luke and I's breakup. I turned my phone off and put it in my droor, not wanting to deal with it.

I went into the kitchen to see Louis sitting on the counter eating a piece of toast. I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I got bored so I came here." He shrugged with a mouth full of food. 

I shook my head and grabbed a piece of bread, putting it in the toaster. It popped up and I put some jelly on it. I sat next to Louis and ate the toast.

"How are you holding up?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I feel like shit." I said. 

"Same here. I think there might be a cold going around." He said and I nodded.

We sat in silence until Liz walked in.

"Dude, are you guys like sick or something?" She asked and we nodded.