"I think you should stop by my house to dry off," Sakura suggested as they ran. "It's closer."

Sasuke smirked, "I believe mine is closer."

"Oh really? Care to make a bet Uchiha," Sakura smirked thinking that she had the advantage here.

"Aa,"

"Alright," Sakura took out her precious IPod, "I'll bet this."

"Hn sounds good when I take it."

"Quit being so full of yourself," Sakura rolled her eyes at his attitude.

"Hn, I'll take that IPod right now." Sasuke stopped running.

"Yea right, we're not even at your house yet."

"Hn, we are."

Sakura raised a confused eyebrow, "Huh?"

"This is my house."

"What?"

Sakura looked behind him and indeed there was a house….err mansion. Iron bars surrounded the area and a big metal gate stood in the front. The land that it covered was huge.

Sasuke smirked and went to the intercom and pressed it, "Uchiha Sasuke."

The metal gate opened up revealing a long, enormous paved driveway leading up to a pair of French double-doors.

"Hn, you coming?" Sasuke asked when he was halfway up the driveway.

Steaming with anger and embarrassment, Sakura stomped up the driveway.

He opened the door for her, being the gentlemen he was.

'Gentlemen my ass.' Sakura puffed her cheeks out in frustration and walked into the house with Sasuke behind.

Someone had just walked in to check who opened the door and was quite startled, "Young master!"

It was Kenji the butler.

"Good Lord! You're both soaking wet!" Kenji exclaimed. "Kimiko, we need a couple of towels."

A plump, cheery woman came in holding a stack of towel and nearly dropped them at the sight of the two teens, soaking wet to their bones. Handling a towel to each of then she asked, "What happen? It looked like you stood and played in the rain thinking that it was snow or something."

"Hn," Sasuke smirked, "something among those lines."

Sakura shot him a glare, "You better shut that mouth of yours Uchiha, before I shut it for you."

Kenji and Kimiko stared wide eyes at the girl; it was certainly a first time this had occurred. Usually any girl that had happened to be able to slip past the security was a fangirl, and who be all sugary sweet at Sasuke. But here, a little girl with pink hair spoke in a tone that even other businessman much older than their young master wouldn't even dare use.

"Uhh…is there anything else you need young master?" Kenji questioned once he got pass his shock.

"Hn, she'll be staying here for the night. She needs a room and set of new clothes."

"Who said I was staying?"

Sasuke ignored her comment and made his way up the stairs.

"Hey!" Sakura shouted at his retrieving back.

"Once young master sets his mind onto something he's not going to back off." Kimiko took Sakura by the hand led her up the stairs. "Hmm…young master has surely outdone himself! What a pretty young lady you are!"