𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 , galvanize

Start from the beginning

"12:15 actually." Stiles corrected him as he began emptying his bag into his locker, whirring his dad's drill from the garage to check that it still worked, something he hadn't thought of doing while he was stealing it from the toolbox. "Which means, not only are you both late, but it means it's after midnight and officially Mischief night/day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if the two of you aren't down here in five seconds I will destroy you both." Stiles reassured the wolf. 

Both of them were already in the school, almost at the locker room where they were supposed to meet him fifteen minutes ago, but as the boy started counting down the two of them began to run through the halls, knowing that by the time he reached zero they had to be standing behind him, he wouldn't expect them to actually be there after his countdown, not even with the speed of a werewolf, which made it perfect for them. Stiles hadn't made it past two before he turned around to see two glowing red eyes behind him, scaring him half to death, just like they'd hoped for. He dropped his phone, and himself to the ground with a large gasp as Scott stepped out of the darkness, a smirk across his face as he finished the countdown for him.

"I hate you." Stiles deadpanned. Scott held out a hand for his best friend as his eyes dimmed to their normal chocolate brown, though completely unimpressed, Stiles took the hand, pulling himself back onto his feet as he brushed himself off, trying to disguise the fact his heart was still pounding loudly ears. "Great. You're here. Finally. But this is a three-person plan. You couldn't have dragged her out of bed on your way here? Where the hell is Kinsey?"

At the mention of her name Kinsey jumped out of the darkness placing both of her hands on his shoulders with a small whispered "boo" in his ears, after Scott had already scared him she didn't expect it to have such great effect, but once again the boy was scared for his life as she dropped to the floor, this time with a girlish squeal that satisfied both her and Scott completely. 

Stiles looked up at the girl who smiled down on him, giving him a cute little innocent wave as if she hadn't made his heart skip, multiple, beats. "I hate you too." 

Kinsey and Isaac climbed out of the brunette girl's car alongside Stiles who climbed out of the Jeep he had parked beside them, upon entering the parking lot the three teenagers had all seen the same thing. Two familiar motorcycles that they had once dismantled and rode through the school halls, now, in a much better state than how they had left them, the two motorcycles sat outside of the school alongside their owners and Scott, who stood beside his own bike. Based on the helmet in his hand. he had only just gotten to the school himself before being ambushed by the pair of former Alphas who'd beaten him to a pulp a few weeks ago. Since then, the twins had gone back into hiding, which seemed to be for the better, because now that the side effects of the sacrifice had worn off Kinsey was back to her huntress self, and after finding out what the two of them did to Scott, she was seething with anger. Not even Mischief day and a slight lack of sleep could distract her from that anger, it had risen again after settling over the past few weeks.

The three teenagers charged over, the two boys either side of Kinsey as they shared an identical irritated expression across their faces, prepared to unleash hell on the two former Alphas, well, at least the couple was, Stiles was prepared to unleash a verbal hell on Ethan and Aiden, he knew that he couldn't quite handle the physical side, not even Melissa's bat could. As they stormed over to the three werewolves they managed to catch a few words of the conversation. 

"No, just to talk." Ethan disagreed with whatever it was that Scott had said to them.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys." Stiles mocked as the three of them stood on either side of Scott, making it aware to the twins that if they tried their usual business, it would be a fair fight this time, not the two of them against Scott alone. "Seeing as how usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles continued, emphasizing his point.