Yeonjun

Yeonjun entered the bar before the Trio could, because he didn't want to look like he was following them. His forehead was drenched in sweat and his leather Jacket was burning him alive.

He seated himself on the barstool and ordered himself a drink. The bartender smiled and handed him the drink, "Your first time?"

"Huh?" Yeonjun looked at the man.

"Your first time at a bar? You look nervous" The bartender smiled.

Yeonjun swallowed thickly. It was indeed his first time being involved in a huge mission. He had been begging Namjoon to promote him to complex cases but to his dismay he was never given a task which involved nothing more than planting trackers or handing packages. Finally when Namjoon called him over to assist Taehyung on a survey, Yeonjun was over the top happy. Taehyung was his idol. He wanted to learn Taehyung's ways, he wanted Taehyung to mentor him. He wanted to protect and be protected by Taehyung even if the elder says he won't come to rescue him. Yeonjun was happy for exactly 5 minutes until Namjoon handed the file saying he was going to survey a meeting at Lexhale conducted by the BLACK ROSE. Unlike Taehyung, Yeonjun knew a lot about Black Rose and how intimidating they were, but he still took on this role because he was the one who asked for complex things, he can't back off.

"I'm Beomgyu" the Bartender smiled, "You don't have to be nervous, no one's going to ask to see your ID"

When he got no response, he asked again, "What's your name?"

Yeonjun smiled, he didn't want to seem rude, he didn't want to reveal his name either, "I'm Jun"

"Well Jun. Can I get you anything else?"

Before Yeonjun could shake his head no, the man sitting beside him turned to face him, "Make it two vodka shots. For me and him"

Yeonjun's face burned when he saw the Man, black suit and tie, he looked Rich.

"Um–no thanks–"

"I insist. An appreciation for having such a pretty face" the man smiled. He handed the vodka shot to Yeonjun and the boy hesitantly took it, "cheers."

Yeonjun kept looking at the door, waiting for the trio to walk in. Why haven't they still walked in?

"Waiting on someone?" the boy asked.

"A friend"

"Girlfriend?" the Man asked. With no response he switched his question, "Boyfriend?"

Blood raised to his cheeks and he looked away. This man was charming and if it was any other case, Yeonjun would have flirted back, would have possibly got into bed with him but now's not the time. His eyes drifted to the entrance and he saw only 2 men come in. They walked straight to the bar and ordered 3 drinks. Where was the boss?

"What's taking him so long to just drop off the file in his room?" he heard one say.

Fuck. No.

Yeonjun got to his feet abruptly and the two men looked at him with confusion. He can't run outside, not when they are looking, he can't even warn Taehyung when they are looking at him. He turned to the man beside him and smiled sweetly, "I'll be back in a minute, order me another drink"

The man grinned, "Sure thing sweetheart"

Yeonjun rushed to the restroom, he turned on his earpiece and he spoke through it, but it was still loud and he couldn't get a proper connection. He walked farther and farther.