Chapter Twenty Three

"Lay down." Roan ordered, and Kai happily obliged, looking visibly excited to see what was in store.

Roan climbed on top of Kai, straddling his waist first as he took in the beauty beneath him, touching his chest with his hands to memorise the feel of his skin. Roan then smirked as he moved forward, his knees on either side of Kai's shoulders.

Roan's held the base of his cock as he touched Kai's cheek with it. Kai was breathing heavily, lust visible in his eyes as he parted his lips ever so little. Roan placed his cock on Kai's lips, not doing much more as he wanted the brunette to take the lead from there.

Kai started slow. With little kisses, and then he used his tongue to lick the head. It was torturous for Roan, but he was enjoying the tease nonetheless. After what felt like an eternity, Kai took Roan in his mouth. Roan started thrusting his hips gently to make up for the position, and Kai gripped Roan's hips tightly.

Roan grabbed the bottle of lube, spreading a considerable amount of it on his fingers before keeping it back aside. It had been a while since he bottomed, and he was just a little nervous.

With Kai gripping and spreading Roan's ass, the blonde rubbed the ring of muscles before inserting a finger. His breath hitched as his finger slowly went in and out.

Roan rested his foreheadhead on the headboard of the bed. Kai snaked his hand back, pressing in his own finger besides Roan, making the blonde moan out loud. Roan removed his hand as Kai sucked his cock while simultaneously fingering him.

When Roan felt like it had been long enough, and that Kai's jaw would definitely be aching at this point, he got up. He stood beside the bed, pulling Kai up with him. Roan then sat at the edge of the bed. He grabbed the condom, and tore the wrapper before and putting it on Kai's erection. He used a very liberal amount of lube to coat his dick, and after doing so he laid down.

Roan was laying at the edge of the bed, with part of his ass and his legs dangling off the bed. Kai stepped forward, he grabbed Roan's legs and placed them on his shoulders.

Kai took a deep breath, looking just as nervous as Roan as he positioned himself, before gently sliding in.

~~~

"Tell me why.."

"Ain't nothin' but a heartache," Scott sang.

"Tell me why," The others chorused.

"Ain't nothin' but a mistake."

"Tell me why.."

"I never wanna hear you say," Scott finished, "I want it that way."

"I think we can give the school band a run for their money." Vaughn commented as the song kept playing in the background.

"Yes, if you want the audience to lose their hearing." Roan stated, making everyone laugh.

"I wasn't that bad." Scott grinned.

"Wasn't talking about you, Mr. Carter." Roan said.

"Should we go swimming?" Khaled randomly asked.

"It's dark." Kai pointed out.

"So?" Marco rose a brow, "You scared of the dark, Nahar?"

"No, he's not," Roan said as he got up from the couch he was sitting on to sit next to Kai, "But it's night and we've been drinking since the afternoon so unless anyone wants to give Scott CPR by the end of it, I suggest we stay in."