🕊a new home🕊

Start from the beginning

"Oh eh...sorry what's your name again?" Minho asked Felix with the most bored expression on his face.

"It's Felix..."

"Great, why does he keep calling me hyung?"

"It's a sign of respect for a male older then you, which you are normally close to...for exemple I could call him Chan hyung"

"I thought it was an insult..." he looked at Jisung who was clueless to all of this and just ate his bread. The younger one then lifted his eyes up and didn't understand why he was being stared at so he broke his pastry in two.

"Want?" He gave Minho a good part of it, to which the older gladly took.

"How'd you guys meet?"

"Oh I was sent on a mission and I killed his lover in front of his eyes and kidnapped jisung because I couldn't kill him. Then he almost got raped by a dick head and we almost got blown up by a bomb yesterday, but his leg got impaled...that's about it" Minho explained and Chan and Felix jaws were on the floor. They'd heard horrible things about the front lines, but never even saw a glimpse of it.

Their was a moment of silence, where chan and Felix didn't know how to respond.

"Am I supposed to do small talk and ask how you two met...?" He looked so unfazed.

"N-no we just...weren't expecting that"

"Well that's the reality that money has hidden from you...but I'm not here to lecture you, anyone in your position would be grateful...I was born on a farm you see, no father, I had to do all the manual shores since I can remember...good old times" Minho smiled when he thought back on his mom, how good her cooking was, nothing like that horrible frozen food they served here.

"How was Jisung raised?"

"I don't have a clue, ask him, you're the bilingual"

Felix asked Jisung and he answered for a while, he wasn't hiding much, which was a good sign.

After awhile of talking, Felix turned to Minho and unraveled what he had been wondering for the last few days.

"He was born in an engineer family, that's why he knew how to disarm the bomb, he helped to built them, after that he was brought to the army when he was 18 because they needed more soldiers"

"So he's 19? He looks older" chan said.

"He does...how old are you two?"

"I'm 21" Felix replied.

"I'm 26" chan answered right after.

"I think I'm 25...but then again I could be wrong"

"You never celebrated your birthday?"

"...one time actually, in the beginning of the war, with someone special..." he looked off into the horizon.

"Is this person still around?" Felix asked, knowing the answer already.

"No" Jisung replied, he was surprising them more and more by the second.

He could pick up certain words, but he mainly leaned on Minho's voice, he could tell that when he talked about his past, this person, his voice cracked just enough for Jisung to know the subject.

"I couldn't save them in time..."

"Do you think that's why you saved Jisung...? To compensate for not being able to save that person?"

Minho held his breath, his brain fucked him over that's for sure.

"Hold that snake tongue of yours...it doesn't matter why I did it."

"Defensive much..." chan mumbled.

Minho was about to get up and throw a fit but Jisung caught him before he could hit Chan and sat him back down effortlessly.

"Don't fucking touch me!!" He turned to Jisung who backed away scared, covering his face and shacking slightly. Minho then calmed down when he saw his state, fear taking a hold of his body.

"I-"

"We're here." Their caravan driver said, making the horse stop in front of a house that looked really well entertained. They got out through the back and Jisung leaned on various things to hold himself, his leg absolutely killing him but he wouldn't ask help from Minho.

The older one could see how much he was hurting, wincing every step he took.

Minho walked over to him when he saw the stairs ahead to access to the main door, offering his arm but Jisung glared at him.

They were either caring or devils together with no in between.

He pushed his hand and tried to walk, but he couldn't even take a step before falling on his knees, crying out as blood filled the white bandage on his leg.

"Get on my back" he kneeled in front of him and Jisung didn't have a choice to get on, letting his head rest on his shoulder.

They reached the top with ease, Chan and Felix already inside the house, running around like two kids. It was even better then he had expected. High ceilings with isolated walls for the cold, a freezer for the foot and even a kitchen that was usable. Minhos never had any of these things back home, he was too stunned to move. He dropped Jisung on a nearby couch and the boy didn't even look around, this was just another place to say and survive, nothing more.

"Jisung will be able to walk around all day but needs to be put away at night in his cell. Nothing in here is sharp and the only knife we have had a safety code on it to prevent Jisung from getting...ideas. Felix will be his teacher, he'll translate what ever information he had on the bombs and how they work. I'll be the body guard, just making sure everyone is in check and well you..." he looked at Minho who was already changing Jisung's bandage from the old one, carefully placing his leg.

"Continue...what ever you want to call that" he shrugged and left to go explore the rooms.

After a while of settling in, they had picked rooms. Chan's was next to Felix's, linked by a wall in between and It was the same for Minho and jisung, except that the younger one had a room that was lockable from the outside. His windows were barred up and nothing could be used to harm himself, not like he needed more pain.

"We'll get monthly visits at random times, which means we always have to be prepared and jisung needs to learn or give information"

"Sounds good to me" Minho wrapped the boy up in his blanket and carried him to his room.

"I can't believe those two..." Felix chuckled, sliding on the sofa next to Chan.

"Me either...so much hate yet so much.."

"Passion?" Felix tilted his head.

"Yeah...let's just hope they don't get too attached..." chan sighed, placing his things around the house.

"Why not? I mean I see no harm in it"

"He's the enemy Felix. Even if he's nice it doesn't change that he was born on the other side of the battle line"

"He saved your life, I would have never seen you again if he wasn't there" he started to get emotional and stopped himself, putting it deep down.

"I know and I'm extremely grateful for that, but we need to keep in mind what we're doing here, we're getting information out of him and Minho needs to remember that"

"Well what happens if they do get closer? Will you report them?"

"If I did they'd surely die, for both treason and being two guys, the ultimate sin" chan signed, felix saddening. He was lucky enough he wasn't questioned about not having a wife yet.

"So will you report them...?"

"I don't know...I really don't"