Chapter 7 (Spicy )

( Third person POV)

(Alright sinners this is the chapter you've all been waiting for! Enjoy OwO)

  After Xiao changed Venti's clothes and  put him into bed, he went back downstairs to meet the others. He felt a certain feeling his stomach starting to form out of his nervousness about talking to the others about today. What will they say about the relationship between the two? Will they try something that will hurt Venti and try to break us up? He gave the last one a long thought. There's no way that they would try to break off  his and Venti's relationship.

      Right? Well if it was Zhongli , then there's a possibility because he developed a protective father instinct while raising Xiao and considering that he views Venti as a bad influence there is almost no chance that he would approve of this relationship he have with Venti.

   As he reached the lobby, he was greeted by a very serious looking  Zhongli , HuTao,Aether and paimon all settled down at a  table. "So, Xiao. How long have you and Venti been together?" He asked but his tone was more serious than his usual tone. "Um- we've been together for a few months now, " He was very hesitant to speak, fearing that he might trigger the angered  god whom he viewed as a father figure.

"And you didn't tell me -I mean us? Xiao how could you?!" HuTao yelled while interrupting Zhongli in the process. "And this is why I didn't want to tell you all. Because you guys aren't taking it well and me and Venti were not ready to tell you guys."

"So, you're telling me that you've been meeting up with Venti the last few months and not to mention that both of you are dating!" 

  "Um, yeah. That sums it up."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AETHER! And Xiao , you've been lying to me for six months. SIX MONTHS you've been lying to me about this. What do you have to say for yourself?" HuTao yelled while starring at Xiao without blinking for even a second.

"Now I remembered why we didn't tell you guys." He muttered under his breath, in a low voice so that no one can hear what he said.

"mmm~ Xiao, why aren't you in bed yet? Its cold~"

They all turn to see a sleepy Venti dressed in a over sized shirt and a pair of shorts. Xiao's face turns red like someone who just ate a mix of jueyun chilli and spicy stew.

  The shirt was lopsided which fully exposed Venti's right shoulder and the shorts not only outlines his   hips but also made him look five times cuter(and probably 3 times as sexy) and a pair of thigh high socks and his usual twin braids were undone , leaving his hair completely down. Xiao never notice up until now that Venti had a slightly skinnier frame than him.

Xiao got up and approached Venti, wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling the base of  his neck . " Go back to sleep Venti,I'll be with you soon. Okay? I just need to sort out some stuff first. "

"mmm~ okay. I'll see you back in the room." The sleepiness in Venti's voice made Xiao want to get this discussion over and done with quickly and return to the room to cuddle his favourite bard in bed.

He turns back to the group to see some what surprised expressions on their faces. "Wow, didn't know that you had that side in ya." HuTao said after witnessing his hidden soft side with Venti. "What?Why does everyone think that I don't ,"

"Because you always have a very anti-social vibe coming from you." Aether started off

" You always disliked being touched by others, well who aren't Zhongli ." HuTao added on

" You hate places with a lot of people, especially crowded places," Paimon added on

" And you're always unfriendly  to almost everyone you meet and tend to stick to your tasks" Zhongli ended off with that,while sipping a cup of osmanthus wine that he ordered in earlier .