Chapter 2

(No one's POV)

        Xiao was taken aback by Zhongli's word a bit as he heard that there was a huge spike in the amount of beasts in the area. 'If there's a sudden increase of beasts that I need to slay, that means I will not have time to spare to look for 'Him' and I want to ask him why he was playing the flute on the edge of a bloody battlefield that night. I can look for him after I have taken care of this matter as soon as possible.'Xiao thought to himself before getting interrupted by a mischievous voice of a certain female individual."OooOoooooooOoooooooooh, is Xiao thinking of his cruUUuuuuush?Are you worried that you won't have time. to look for him?When are you going to confess to him? When are you going to introduce him to us?When are you two gonna date?OoooooOooOoOooOh!When's the wedding?Can I be The Maid of honour?"she questioned him repeatedly. "HuTao can you shut the fuck up before is come after you and your annoying ass! "He said in an annoyed tone as he gave her a glare mixed with anger and annoyance.

      "Ok,chill I was joking .But can you at least introduce me to the person you've been talking about at least?"She asked.He gave her a quick glance while giving her the middle finger and mouthed out 'fuck no' and teleported away to settle the monster situation.

(Timeskip to the next day)

(Venti POV)

              Finally,i'm here, in Liyue,I thought to myself as i look down to see the view of liyue.'Now ,time to go find Zhongli.' As i walked down the road to reach the stone gate, i bumped into someone "Oh,i'm sorry.I didn't see where  I was going"and rushed off in a hurry to perform without looking back at the person that he just bumped into.

     When he reached liyue, he found the perfect spot to perform.He took out his flute and started playing.A crowd started to form as they heard a sweet melody fill the air, passer byers stopped to listen to the tunes that played and the crowd slowly increased as he continued to play. "Thank you, thank you. An apple for the bard if you want to hear another tune "I said ,after I finished to song .They gave me apples, wine and some mora.After I kept the things and started to play another song.

(This is the song he sang *Credits to the songwriter)

    The crowd burst into cheer as he ended the song.Venti received many other items and went to visit Zhongli and the big tree where they used to spend time with their old friends. ' I reached there saw Zhongli with a girl with brunet hair and a boy with black hair and teal highlights similar to mine, the boy does look cute tho-Wait ! what am I thinking. As I turned away from them, I felt my face heat up and I felt,nervous ?Why would I be nervous about a boy that I saw a few months ago?I mean he does look hot with those pretty amber eyes and that body type ...W-wait ,What in celestia am I thinking? If Zhongli finds out that I like that guy he might bonk me on the head harder than any other time he bonked me or he might come for my blood.'I was so lost in thought that he didn't notice that Zhongli,HuTao and Xiao where right infront of me trying to get my  attention .

(Zhongli POV )

       Why isn't Venti here yet, he should be here by now.That stupid twink knowing him, he must have gone off to perform for free wine and mora again before coming to meet me.I thought to myself.I spotted a familiar figure with teal braided hair moving towards us, then it stopped and turned around . 'Wait, is that...VENTI!!That stupid twink,wait... why did he turn around 'I walked over to him to see him...BLUSHING!?I wonder what he is thinking about or rather WHO he's thinking about.I only saw him blush after he looked at us,nevermind that I'll ask him later,i just need to focus on getting his attention back from
whatever he's thinking of that got him like this.' I tried waving my hand infront of him to snap him back into reality,then I was thinking of pouring water on him or throwing him into the ocean but didn't want to do it infront of HuTao and Xiao.Then HuTao proceeded to make funny faces infront of him to get his attention and Xiao just stands at the side thinking about something.

(HuTao POV)

  This guy is acting strange, I wonder what's he thinking about.i started making faces infront of him when i notice that Xiao was just standing staying still in a daze.I started to make funny faces in his face when Zhongli came over and told he that he would handle it, i walk over to Xiao and slapped his face. "Oooooow!What the Fuck HuTao?!"he yelled at me "You were daydreaming after you saw that guy.W-wait, is that the guy you always talk about ?The one that saved you that night?" I asked, hoping that he would answer me instead of ignoring me or flicking me off like last time.

(Xiao POV)

    It's him! the same one that saved me from my karmic debt that night.Whats wrong with him?Is he ok?As I thought to myself, i felt a slap across my face."Oooooooow!What the Fuck HuTao?!" I turn around to see a smirking HuTao looking at me.After she explained why she slapped me , she questioned me about the guy. "He's the guy who saved me a few months ago." "NO WAY! The same guy you talk about all the time ?Thats him?From what I've heard from Zhongli, his name is Venti and he's a bard that likes to drink alcohol and likes to wander around to perform for mora or other items that he needs and he likes apples and dandelion wine a lot ."Then ,she continued on to other topics but I didn't listen to her after she talked about Venti. "Venti.So that's the name he goes by." I mumbled under my breath as I glance over to look at him.

     He had beautiful green eyes, his hair had a pretty gradient fading from black to teal, and I just want to pinch those cheeks of his as Rex Lapis had mention to me multiple times before that his cheeks were very enjoyable to touch.And that smile of his is sweeter then almond tofu and his voice is as gentle as the breeze of hot summer nights.I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a yell. I turn around to see...........

(Thats it for this chapter!Ehe! hoped you enjoyed this chapter.See u in the next chapter.)