Chapter 8

(Diluc POV)

I notice recently that Venti has been coming by less than usual the past few months and sometimes he doesn't come at all even if kaeya and rosaria were here which is very strange and out of character for a drunkard like him because he doesn't miss out an opportunity to have a drink with his buddies and a chance to perform for food or a free drink here, I wonder what happen to make him have a change of his usual annoying personality.

Speak of the devil, here he comes now with the other two drunkards. "What do ya'll want? Just make it quick please so that I won't have to deal your drunken bullshit."

"Chill Diluc we're just about to tell ya," Kaeya started off "So we'll have....." After taking their orders and making the drinks and passing it to them, I went to tend to other customers until I heard shouting from those three assholes who haven't even got drunk yet and their already this loud. I walked over to tell them to shut the hell up but before I could say anything kaeya said "Hey Venti, what's that on your neck?"

(Kaeya POV)

We were just talking about what stuff when I notice something like a mark on Ventis neck which is strange so I decided to ask him. As he turned towards me , I opened my mouth and asked him "Hey Venti, what's that on your neck?"

"What do you mean Kaeya?"

"I meant the weird markings on your neck, what are those?"

after hearing the question, his body froze as his face turned red as a tomato. I swear to the archons that I've never seen him like this before. Before I could get an answer out of him, Jean and Lisa came in.

"Hello everyone,"

"Hey Jean, hi Lisa,"

"Hello to you too cutie. Also, what happen to Venti?He seems to be blushing."

I turned to both of then and explained what happened before they arrived. "If that's the case, then I think our little bard here is hiding a little secret from all of us. Care to share this little secret venti?" She said with a mischievous smile that soon spread across her face as soon as she finished her sentence. Venti looked like he was in a daze, I wonder what's he thinking about.

(Venti POV)

W-what! what does he mean by weird markings on my neck? W-wait don't tell me that he saw the hickies . Oh dear archons, I thought I had those covered up! Some of the make up must've come off or I missed a few spots while trying to cover them up. The harder I thought about it , I suddenly had a flashback to this morning which caused my face to heat up. Why did I think of that? And why now? its a really bad timing to think about "that" right now.

" If that's the case, then I think our little bard here is hiding a little secret from all of us. Care to share this little secret venti?" I snapped back into reality when I heard Lisa's question. I looked up to see that all eyes were on me. I felt cold sweat dripping down my face as the look like they were going to force the answer out of me no matter what.
"Hey!whats that?" I yelled, they all turn to look in that direction. When they were all distracted, I tried to slip away to the door but was stopped by kaeya who froze the door.

"And where do you think your going Venti? You still haven't answered the question yet, now tell us what your hiding!" He said while pointing at me , accusingly. " Yeah love,now spill the tea because we won't stop until we get an answer out of that little mouth of yours." She said as electro energy fizzled out of the hand and a sinister grin spread across her face. I swear to god that this is the reason that I avoid getting on her bad side "Lisa stop, Ventis clearly not comfortable telling us. Maybe he'll tell us when he's ready." Jean said as she held Lisa's hand and boy am I glad that she stepped in because it could get real messy if she didn't.