Beautiful Mess- The End

Interrogation Room

Interrogation Room

Author pov

This room can't be more chaotic than this..... Never have anyone thought that A president who supposed to be a protcter of the country in the disguise he is a monster who is killing his own country people with no remorse.... He is currently sitting in the interrogation room with a hand cuffed to the table.... Opposite to him, there's Jung Hoseok who himself insisted that he will do the interrogation.....On the other side, there's a few government officials and some mayors and among them, Jimin is also present there....... This news shocked the whole Korea..... As people who has worshipped him for being such a kind person now is spitting on him..... Jung Hoseok look at Namjoon who is now lost after shooting his own wife.....

In the corner of the table, there's a huge files piled up and there's all of his wrongdoings that he did after becoming president....... Hoseok started his investigation as he is showing him the photos of the people who he killed but none of this affected him.. like he is not in this world..... Hoseok got frustrated seeing Namjoon like this.... He wants reaction any reaction..... This is a way he is just avoiding all of it...... He looked at the mirror as he eyed his officers as they dimmed the light a bit......

Hoseok placed two photos in front of him.......

Hoseok: remember them??? This is Jung Haemin and his wife Jung Ae-rin....4 Years ago, when they are coming home, suddenly their car got crashed by a truck..... When we tried to find the driver, we found his dead body and with a lots of cash..... But one thing, we find is a pendrive... Where you are talking with him and give him money and the picture of them..... Did you kill them????

 Did you kill them????