Untold Promises

In penthouse

In penthouse

The whole penthouse of Namjoon is now decorated with flowers...... As the night party of this newly wedded couple will spend..... Namjoon doesn't want to spend his first night in Blue House.... Since that's his father's place not him..... His place is in his mother's land. That land his father took from his mother.... But in his death bed he couldn't complete his dream.... The dream of making it Graveyard.  The pictures of Namjoon's father and mother is hunged in the wall that wasn't before here.... Just because of show..... Everyone is present now in party only the family members and other regions mayor families........ Namjoon tried to make it as simple as he can......... He came out of the room after getting ready for party.... He stand in front of the stairs and look at the picture of his parents......He specifically look at his father picture and smirk...

" This place... See, father... The place you killed your own wife and you in-laws because of your madlove for other woman now is standing elegantly..... You once said I am like you.... Today I proved you wrong..... I married the woman I love.... You are coward.... Because you won't have the courage to marry the woman you loved... But I did...  your son ain't.... And she will be with me forever......", He said those words in his mind but his smirk is visible.....

Then he heard the sound of heels that is now clapping the floor and he turned to see

Then he heard the sound of heels that is now clapping the floor and he turned to see..... He couldn't take his eyes from her... The dress that she is wearing , how the dress perfectly hugged her body..... The upward part of her hair is in fishtail braid........ The small flowers that is now tugged in her hair making her look like a angel......

 The small flowers that is now tugged in her hair making her look like a angel